Have you seen The Breakdown?
After every weekend fixture, former Gunner Adrian Clarke dissects Arsenal's performance - home or away.
In this week's Breakdown, Adrian discusses:
- how Arsenal broke down Fulham
- the lateral movement for the first goal
- the importance of a high tempo
- Fulham's threat from long balls
- Flamini v Dempsey
- Santi Cazorla's contribution
Login to Arsenal Player every week to get your latest fix of The Breakdown.Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source