Arsenal will face a qualifying tie to reach next season's Champions League.
The Gunners will enter the competition in the play-off round. This is the latest information about our potential opponents:
- Arsenal will be one of the 10 teams in the 'non-champions' section of the draw
- Five teams will enter at this stage, plus the five winners from the third qualifying round for non-champions
- Arsenal will be seeded and will face a non-seeded team in a two-legged tie
- The other confirmed seeded teams are: Porto, Napoli and Bayer Leverkusen
- Athletic Bilbao are likely to be unseeded, but they will be seeded if Zenit St Petersburg do not qualify for the play-off round
Seeded teams in the play-off round:
Arsenal (112 coefficient)
FC Porto (105)
Bayer Leverkusen (70)
Athletic Bilbao (54) - will be seeded if Zenit do not reach play-off round
First-leg results for teams who could qualify for play-off round:
AEL Limassol (7) 1-0 Zenit (73)
Dnipro (32) 0-0 Copenhagen (45)
Feyenoord (13) 1-2 Besiktas (34)
Grasshoppers (9) 0-2 Lille (45)
Standard Liege (38) 0-0 Panathinakos (30)
Third-qualifying-round second legs will be played on August 5/6.
The draw for the play-off round will take place on August 8.
We will update this page when further information becomes available.