Arsenal Coach Travel Only – Match Ticket Not Included
Online travel bookings will close at 3pm on Friday 13th September 2013
Click here to book online now or call 020 7619 5000 (Option 1).
Away scheme members must call the “Contact Centre” to gain their preferential price.
When making a booking make sure you have the membership details ready of the supporter/s actually travelling. Non members wishing to travel must provide a full name, address, daytime telephone number and Date of birth in order to travel.
- Arsenal Members - Adults - £40
- Arsenal Members - Concession - £35 (16 and under or 65 and over)
- Away Scheme Members - £35 (Please book via the Contact Centre on 020 7619 5000 to gain your preferential rate)
- Non member - adults - £45
- Non member - concession - £40
Pick-up points are made within two separate convoys as follows;
Pick up 1 – Departs Emirates Stadium (Queensland Rd) at 07.00
Pick up 2 – London Gateway Services at 07.30
Pick up 3 – London Newport Pagnell Services at 08.15
The return journey to Emirates should take approximately 5 hours 30 minutes.
Kingsferry (Gillingham) with pick ups
Pick up 1 – Departs Kingsferry Travel Centre at 06.15
Pick up 2 - Departs South Mimms Services at 07.30
The return journey to Kinsferry should take approximately 6 hours 15 minutes.
When making a booking, please make sure you have the membership details of the supporter/s actually travelling. Non members wishing to travel must provide a full name, address, daytime telephone number and Date of birth in order to travel.
Want to park at the Services or Emirates Stadium before boarding the coach?
When coming by car to meet the away coaches, please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the stadium with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays. For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
Parking is available at Emirates Stadium, The Kingsferry Travel Centre, and the following Welcome Break service areas – London Gateway, South Mimms and Newport Pagnell.
Emirates Stadium parking is via the Queensland Rd security entrance (N7 7AJ).
Kingsferry Travel Centre is on Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6HW - only street parking is available.
South Mimms Services is located off Junction 23 of the M25 -park anywhere in the main car park.
London Gateway is at Junction 2 of the M1 and accessible from both the north and southbound sides of the motorway – park anywhere in the main car park.
Newport Pagnell is close to Junction 14 on the M1 – please park your car in the Northbound hotel section of the services.
Car parking at these sites have been provided free of charge. If you would like to leave your car or meet the coach at one of these sites then please make sure you complete the link which will appear on your booking confirmation email after you have submitted your payment.
Car registration details or specific requests must be registered before 4pm on the last working day (Monday to Friday) before the fixture. Details received after this will result in you not being able to use the park and ride service.
Supporters parking at the Welcome Break services listed above will incur a parking fine which cannot be overturned if you park without registering.
When travelling with the Club you must:
- carry your Membership Card and travel tickets at all time;
- carry photographic ID (this will be checked at the point of boarding);
- not smoke (including the use of electronic cigarettes)
- not carry alcohol (please be aware that this amounts to an offence under the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol) Act 1985);
- not carry any object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon; and
- conduct yourself in a manner befitting a representative of the Club and not do anything or procure that anything be done which might bring the name or reputation of the Club into disrepute.
For full Terms and Conditions, please see www.arsenal.com/travel.Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 29 Aug 2013