Adults - £32
Concession - £27 (16 and under or 65 and over)
Non member adults - £37
Non member concession - £32
On request we can source a wheelchair accessible coach as part of the Emirates Stadium / London Gateway convoy.
Please note that the pick-ups points will made up of two convoys as follows;
Emirates Stadium (Queensland Rd) 10.30, London Gateway 11.00 – Return journey to Emirates should take approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes.
Visit the “The Armoury or All Arsenal ” before meeting the coaches in Queensland Rd and get a 10% discount on purchases made on production of your coach boarding pass.
Kingsferry 09.30, South Mimms Services 10.45, Newport Pagnell Services 11.30 – Return journey to Kingsferry should take approximately 5 hours and 15 minutes.
How to book your travel?
Please call the “Contact Centre” on 020 7619 5000 and follow the instructions through to an operator who can book your travel. When calling please have the membership numbers of who is travelling ready. Non members must provide a full name, address, daytime telephone number and Date of birth in order to travel.
Park and ride
When coming by car to meet the away coaches, please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the stadium with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays. For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
We have secure parking available at London Gateway, South Mimms and Newport Pagnell service areas and for most weekend fixtures the Emirates Stadium Car Park.
London Gateway is at Junction 2 of the M1 and accessible from both the north and southbound sides of the motorway. South Mimms is located off Junction 23 of the M25 and Newport Pagnell is close to Junction 14 on the M1. From this season onwards supporters will also be able to meet the coaches at The Kingsferry Travel Centre, Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6HW.
Car parking at these sites have been provided free of charge and with no restrictions. Please note that we do not use London Gateway , South Mimms or Newport Pagnell for the Portsmouth fixture. If you would like to leave your car or meet the coach at one of these sites then please ask when booking your coach ticket for further details.
Supporters Club Coaches
The following Supporters Clubs will be running a coach to this fixture for more information please contact the numbers listed below and not Arsenal Travel on 020 7619 5000.
South Wales - please e-mail email@example.com or call Ian Lawrence on 07967 122464.
If you are organizing your own coach or minibus then please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in order for specific police instructions to be sent out to you.
Terms and Conditions
- All travel once booked is NON transferable and NON refundable.
- No alcohol may be carried on any organised trip – this is an offence under the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985.
- No object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon may be carried.
- Smoking is not allowed on any Arsenal Travel transport.
- Travel tickets issued through Arsenal Travel are done so on the condition that the holder will at all times be a credit to and uphold the reputation of Arsenal Football Club.
- Travel tickets and membership cards must be available for inspection at all times and must be given up to any officer, employee or agent of the club.
- Arsenal Travel cannot be held responsible for any possible delays to your travel arrangements.
- Unaccompanied minors under 14 will not be permitted to travel and minors of 14 and over will only be permitted to travel if their parent / guardian has completed the Unaccompanied minors consent form (this is available when booking travel).
- The full terms and conditions of membership are set out on our website at www.arsenal.com
- Arsenal reserves the right to amend or alter the above arrangements and the right at its discretion to terminate any person’s membership.
Approach Hull from the M18 as appropriate, this will lead straight onto the A63. Continue on the A63 under the Humber Bridge. The road continues into the A63 Clive Sullivan Way. From here turn off onto the slip road just before the flyover (signposted Local Traffic/Infirmary and for KC Stadium). At the roundabout, take the second exit “Rawling Way”. At the next main set of traffic lights (and with the Hospital in front of you), take a left turn onto the A1105 Anlaby Rd and over the flyover. At the foot of the flyover take a right turn into Walton Street. The Walton Street Car Park is located just past the Sports Arena.
Important Information regarding the M1
The Highways Agency have advised us of a proposed overnight closure both ways on the M1 between Junctions 25 (Sandiacre) to 26 (Nuthall) from 9pm, Saturday 17th January to 9am on Sunday 18th January. This could have an effect on your return journey home if using the M1. Diversions will be in place via the A610 - A6514 (Nottingham ring road) - A52 back to junction 25. The A1 could be used from the M18 as an alternative route.
This information is correct at the time of going to print, but could be subject to change.
Where possible please use the Walton Street Car Park as instructed above (£3 per car). This is the closest Car Park to the stadium and recommended for away supporters however there is a park and ride scheme available near to the Sainsbury’s signposted from the A63 (Clive Sullivan Way).
Scheduled Train services
Because of the kick off time and Engineering works between Goole and Hessle there are no scheduled services available after the game back to London. For more information please contact National Rail on 08457 484950.
Want to know whether to take that pair of gloves or rain jacket? Check the weather forecast on the following link - http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=football;sess=