The May issue of the official Arsenal Magazine is out now!
This month’s edition includes a fantastic array of exclusive interviews and features that you won’t find anywhere else in the world of Arsenal, including an in-depth interview with man of the moment Mohamed Elneny, who reveals precisely how he has been able to settle in so quickly at his new club.
Also in the May issue:
- Hector Bellerin takes us through his career in pictures
- Your complete guide to Aaron Ramsey in our ‘From Every Angle’ feature, with in-depth analysis from Paul Davis, Arsène Wenger and Terry Burton
- Arsène Wenger reveals how Johan Cruyff and other legends of the game helped shape his football philosophy
- Why Alex Iwobi has changed the way the Gunners play
- Ryan Rocastle interviews legendary kit man and Arsenal Ladies founder Vic Akers
- We look back on the tactics that helped George Graham turn the Gunners into champions again
- All the latest Arsenal Ladies news, Junior Gunners content and much, much more.
The Arsenal Magazine is priced at £3.95 and is available from Emirates Stadium on marthdays, all club shops and online.