The May edition of the official Arsenal Magazine features a frank and revealing interview with midfield star Mikel Arteta, as well as a hot of other exclusive features and all your regular favourites.
Inside the 100-page new issue…
- Spain midfielder Arteta speaks exclusively about his role in the team, his obsession for winning and a fascinating insight into his future plans in football management.
- Arsène Wenger tackles the thorny issue of homophobia in football.
- Young defender Julio Pleguezuelo tells us about his first season in London after swapping Barcelona for the Arsenal academy.
- Chuba Akpom brings us up to date with his latest diary installment.
- EastEnders' Max Branning - actor Jake Wood - tells us about his love for the Gunners.
- Santi Cazorla describes his culinary likes and dislikes in Gourmet Gunners.
- There's an in-depth recollection of Arsenal's first ever league title from 1930/31.
There’s plenty more, as always – including a fantastic prize for Arteta fans.
Elsewhere, Ian Stone reflects on a month of ups and downs while Robert Pires reveals why he loves this time of year. Michael Cox analyses Arsenal's surprisingly good stats in aerial battles and a selection of fans, journalists and ex-players tackle this month’s Big Question. You’ll also find all of the latest news and statistics. And of course there’s our special section for our Junior Gunners, too.
Priced at £3.50, it’s available from all Club shops and good newsagents, as well as from programme sellers at all home games across the next month. Click here to subscribe online, or call 0845 301 7626, making a subscription the ideal gift for the special Gooner in your life!Copyright 2014 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 11 Mar 2013