The July issue of the official Arsenal Magazine is out now!
This month’s edition includes an in-depth interview with David Ospina, who talks us through a successful first season in north London and assesses Colombia’s chances in the Copa America.
As well as that, the July issue also includes:
- Arsène Wenger’s review of the 2014/15 season
- A 20-page feature on our record-breaking FA Cup triumph
- Michael Cox assesses just how Arsenal won the cup
- Ian Stone looks back at a memorable weekend
- Exclusive pictures from the launch of our new PUMA home kit
- All the latest Arsenal Ladies news
- Junior Gunners content
And much more.
The Arsenal Magazine is priced at £3.50 and is available from Emirates Stadium on matchdays, all club shops and online.Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 21 May 2015