Saturday, March 17
The week started sadly with the news that Fabrice Muamba was taken ill during Bolton's FA Cup tie with Tottenham at White Hart Lane. Our thoughts are still with Fabrice and his family and it is great to hear that his recovery is positive. Everyone at Arsenal Football Club, where Fabrice grew up, wishes him a speedy recovery. Our game at Everton was postponed due to their participation in the FA Cup, so we have a few extra days to prepare.

Wednesday, March 21
Another three points and the great news that we took over Tottenham in third spot. Thomas Vermaelen got the only goal from Robin’s corner in a great display from the back four.

Friday, March 23
The Armoury had a Legends Night with Bob Wilson, Nigel Winterburn, Sammy Nelson and Ray Parlour. I went along to meet over 300 fans who had special invitations. They included our Norway Supporters Club, who were in London for the game against Aston Villa. I was kept very busy all night.

Saturday, March 24
Pre-match, I went along to a photo shoot where some of our Junior Gunners were having their pictures taken. I joined them in a group picture before heading off to meet the two mascots for the day. It was a special day for the Arsenal mascot as he was being followed all day by a film crew.

We met the players as they arrived and then went off pitchside for some more filming. Then I took a stroll around the pitch before kick off. As for the game, another three points and a convincing victory - our seventh straight win in the league. At the final whistle I popped into the Diamond Club, where I met Matt Lucas (a big Arsenal fan) and headed to a couple of boxes to meet some children celebrating their birthdays.

Sunday, March 25
There was no rest for me as it was up early to get down to Horse Guards Parade for the Sports Relief Mile. The Arsenal Roadshow was also there so I teamed up with them to meet and greet lots of children who were taking part in the mile run. My run was at 1.15pm and went out live on television.

I was hoping to do a four-minute mile but I had to stop lots of times because so many of the other runners wanted to take pictures with me. It took me 25 minutes to run the course which started at Horse Guards Parade, went up the mall to Buckingham Palace and then back down again. At the finish line I got a medal and again posed for lots of pictures. Well done to everyone who took part; those who ran, jogged, walked, pushed prams, those in fancy dress and of course all of those Arsenal fans who gave me encouragement during the run. It was great to see so many of you wearing your colours! Come on you Gunners.

Speak soon, big hugs from Gunner.

Copyright 2017 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to as the source
26 Mar 2012