This season we are putting forward challenges to selected players at the training ground so they can show us who have the best skills.
To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Junior Gunners membership scheme during half-term, we are looking for you to submit your challenges to the players.
We’ll pick the best ones and then invite you to come to London Colney to challenge one of the players, so make sure you are good at your challenge!
Please note the following:
- This event will take place on October 31, 2013, between 10am and 1pm
- The competition is open to Junior Gunners aged 8 – 16
- The challenge cannot be food/beverage related
- All winners must be driven to the training ground, London Colney.
- The adults attending will not be meeting the players or take part. The adults will not be permitted to watch or take any photos and will have to remain in the visitor centre.
- The challenges will be filmed and used on Arsenal Player. Please note that access will be limited and be of maximum 10 minutes.
- Photos will be taken by Club Photographers
The deadline to enter is October 21 at 9am. This competition opens on October 9. Remember to have parental consent before you enter!
In the form below please detail your challenge and state is you would need any material on the day (e.g. footballs, bins, a net etc)
This competition has now closed.