After beating Bayern Munich in the quarter-final of the UEFA Women's Champions League, we progress to the semi-finals where we will play VfL Wolfsburg.
We will face Wolfsburg in the second leg at Emirates Stadium on May 1 and this game is now sold out!
- Date: May 1
- Kick Off: 5:45pm
- Location: Emirates Stadium
- Opponent: VfL Wolfsburg
This game is now sold out.
Early Bird Window: Early bird prices end midnight (23:59) on Tuesday 11 April.
- General admission: £9 adults / £4.50 concessions (U16 & O65)
- Club Level: £30 adults / £15 concessions (U16 & O65) - includes a half-time drink and programme
General Sale Window: Wednesday, April 12 - Sunday, April 30
- General admission: £12 adults / £6 concessions (U16 & O65)
- Club Level: £35 adults / £17.50 concessions (U16 & O65) - includes a half-time drink and programme
- Platform Seats: £6 for Lower and Upper Tier / £17.50 for Club Level
Last chance to buy: Monday, May 1
- General admission: £15 adults / £7.50 concessions (U16 & O65)
- Club Level: £40 adults / £20 concessions (U16 & O65) - includes a half-time drink and programme
- Platform Seats: £7.5 for Lower and Upper Tier / £20 for Club Level
The Platform Seats are located at the back of the stand and can be utilised by any individuals. Please note, view can sometimes be restricted from these seats.
A 15 per cent discount is available for general admission and Club Level group bookings of six tickets or more. To take up this offer, use GROUP6 in the promotional code box at the checkout, and you can purchase up to 20 tickets per transaction.
Tickets for this game are now sold out. Ticket for this game have been issued as PDF tickets and will be emailed to purchasers prior to the matchday.
Supporters with disability access requirements can contact our Disability Liaison Team on +44 (0)20 7619 5000 (option 2).
Please note, if you purchase multiple tickets and intend on using your mobile device to access Emirates Stadium, please forward the relevant PDF ticket to the attendee. Scanning multiple tickets on one device causes severe delays at the turnstiles.
My Arsenal Rewards members will earn a total of 200 points for any quantity of tickets purchased.
Please note, children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over when attending fixtures at Emirates Stadium.
Children aged 3 and under are not permitted to sit in the following rows:
Lower Tier - Rows 1-20
Club Level - Row 1
Upper Tier - Row 1
We recommend that young children do not sit in the first two rows due to restricted views.
All babies and young children are required to have their own ticket. Buggies are not permitted at Emirates Stadium.
Please note this game is not included in the Arsenal Women's season ticket or for Arsenal Members who took advantage of the exclusive six-game package.