Newcastle United v Arsenal
St James Park
Sunday 15th April 2018
Kick Off: 1:30pm
Discounted Premier League away tickets
We are delighted to remind our loyal travelling supporters you will be paying a maximum of £26 for each Premier League match this coming season. In addition to the £30 cap on away tickets agreed by all Premier League clubs, we will once again be placing a £4 discount on all away match league tickets in 2017/18.
Live on Sky Sports
We are due to receive an allocation of 3,200 tickets for this fixture.
Tickets are priced at:
£20.00 Senior Citizen (O’65) & Full Time Student
£14.00 Under 18
Priority booking Period No.1
Tickets for this fixture will go on sale on Tuesday 20th March 2018 @ 10am until Tuesday 20th March 2018 @ 2:30pm to Platinum, Gold or current Travel Club members with 25+ Away points. (All tickets are subject to availability)
Priority booking Period No.2
Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday 20th March 2018 @ 3pm until Wednesday 21st March 2018 @ 9.30am to Platinum, Gold or current Travel Club members with 20+ Away points. (All tickets are subject to availability)
Priority booking Period No.3
Tickets will go on sale on Wednesday 21st March 2018 @ 10am until Wednesday 21st March 2018 @ 2.30pm to Platinum, Gold or current Travel Club members with 15+ Away points. (All tickets are subject to availability)
Priority booking Period No.4
Tickets will go on sale on Wednesday 21st March 2018 @ 3pm to Platinum, Gold or current Travel Club members with 10+ Away points. (All tickets are subject to availability)
Please can Platinum, Gold, & current Travel Club members with less than 10+ Away Points keep in touch with this ticket page regarding possible priority booking periods.
Tickets can be purchased in the following ways:
(Booking fees apply) Click here. You will need to quote the following information:
- Valid password.
- Valid email address.
- Platinum, Gold or Travel Club membership number per ticket.
- Credit/debit card details.
*Please note that if you are purchasing tickets for other Arsenal Members, please ensure that each additional Member is assigned to your Network prior to your transaction*.
Tickets are available via our Contact Centre booking line 020 7619 5000.
- Monday - Friday 9.30am — 5.00pm.
- You will need to quote your 7 digit membership number, name and address. Booking fees apply.
- Our Contact Centre booking line is not open on weekends
Postal Applications - should include a covering letter with all the following included:
- The total number of tickets requested, clearly stating The 7 digit membership numbers for each applicant. (Please also state in your application if you would prefer seating towards the front or back of the away ground you are applying for & if you would prefer seating in the Upper or the Lower Tier where available).
- A blank cheque made payable to Arsenal Football Club PLC (with name, address and membership number detailed on the reverse) or Credit/Debit card. you must state the card number & expiry date and issue number (where relevant) that you wish to use. (Visa Electron Cards cannot be accepted via postal applications.)
- A Stamped address envelope. (Please note: If no SAE is included tickets will be sent to the lead clients address.)
Booking Fees apply.
Copyright 2018 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.