Welcome to The Arsenal Ticket Exchange service, where season ticket holders that are unable to attend a game can sell their tickets to fellow Arsenal members or transfer them to family or friends.
Selling a Ticket on Ticket Exchange
Season ticket holders unable to attend a game can make their ticket available once the match is sold out via the Ticket Exchange Service (subject to restrictions*).
Upon a buyer being found and a sale being made, your membership card will be disabled for the game while the buyer's membership card will be activated. The credit for the ticket sale (less a 10% administrative charge) will be deducted from the cost of your season ticket renewal or the funds can be withdrawn throughout the season using the Cashback service during the allotted timeslots advertised below.
Benefits of Selling a Ticket on Ticket Exchange:
• Better ticket availability for Red and Silver level members.
• Using this service enables season ticket holders the opportunity to seek financial return on their season ticket.
• An interactive seat map will display all available tickets in one location, and simplifies the booking process for Silver and Red level members as we have created an environment which makes it easy to view available seats.
• Platinum and Gold Members who cannot attend a game now have the ability to sell their ticket electronically to a Member of their choice once a fixture has officially sold out.
• The Exchange provides members a secure and convenient service to resell tickets to fellow members.
• We hope that this service will assist us in our objectives of eradicating the unauthorised and illegal sale of tickets through touts.
- Through selling a ticket using Ticket Exchange, you can earn 50 My Arsenal Rewards points. If you post and sell your ticket on Ticket Exchange within 24 hours of it opening, you’ll earn an additional 25 My Arsenal Rewards points. Note, the ticket must be sold for points to be allocated.
Transfer a Ticket with Ticket Exchange
Ticket Transfer gives Gold and Platinum Members the ability to electronically transfer their ticket to a game they cannot attend to a family member or friend.
Once the Member has transferred their ticket to a fan via their online account and the recipient has accepted the transfer, the recipient will be sent an electronic ticket which can either be printed or scanned on their mobile device in order to gain access to the Stadium. The membership card of the Member will then be deactivated for the fixture.
Benefits of Transferring a Ticket on Ticket Exchange:
• Transfer your ticket directly to a family member or friend of your choice and save yourself the trouble of having to hand over your membership card
• Always feel comfortable in knowing who is sitting in your seat on a Matchday
• Always make sure your seat is filled so the crowd stay loud and proud
- Through transferring a ticket using Ticket Exchange, you can earn 50 My Arsenal Rewards points. Note, the ticket must be used for points to be allocated.
The Cashback Service (Enhancements to The Ticket Exchange)
The Cashback service will be available throughout each season during designated time slots.
Cashback can be used by Platinum and Gold members and provides an additional way of reimbursing Members who have accrued monies via Ticket Exchange by withdrawing the proceeds of successful seats sold via Ticket Exchange and transferred in to your chosen bank account. (UK bank account holders only).
Please find below the Cashback windows for 2021.
- Opened - Friday 27 August 27 at 10am
- Closed - Tuesday 31 August at 1pm
- Opens Monday 27 September at 10am
- Closes Friday 1 October at 5pm
- Opens - Monday 25 October at 10am
- Closes - Friday 29 October at 5pm
- Opens - Monday 29 November at 10am
- Closes - Friday 3 December at 5pm
Please be reminded that funds will clear into your account after a minimum of 10 working days has passed from when the Cashback service has closed.
If you submit incorrect details, the funds will return to your account to be withdrawn at a future window.
Cashback Windows for 2022 will be updated on this page in due course.
Copyright 2021 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.