Arsenal fans! This is your chance to win the trip of a lifetime.
Arsenal Membership Rewards are giving you and a friend or family member, the chance to travel to London with flights and accommodation included.
During your trip, you will have the chance to see everything Arsenal, including a visit to the exclusive Arsenal Training Ground where our first team players train day in, day out. You will also get the chance to watch a match at Emirates Stadium, see the players arrive before the game, visit the Arsenal Academy, meet our Arsenal Women players and catch up with our friendly mascot, Gunnersaurus!
Closing date for the competition is 12th June 2019 11:59PM (UK time). Winners will be selected at random 72 hours after the closing date.
For a chance to win, enter your details via the form below.
Arsenal Asia Trip of a Lifetime Competition
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the Arsenal Asia Trip of a Lifetime Competition (the “Competition”). By entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Competition and you will not be eligible to win the prize.
1. COMPETITION PERIOD: The competition will be held once. The start date for entries is 22 May 2019 at 00:00 (UK time) (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is 12 June 2019 at 23:59 (UK time) (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition.
2. TO ENTER: To enter the Competition, you need to answer the relevant question correctly and enter your full name, phone number, postal address, email address and city of residence on the entry form located at www.arsenal.com/news/win-trip-arsenal-free-travel by no later than the Closing Date.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to citizens of Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia and the Philippines (the “Competition Jurisdictions”) only. One winner will be selected from each of the Competition Jurisdictions (each a “Winner”).
4. All entrants must be Arsenal Digital members. Only one entry per person is allowed.
5. All entrants must be 18 years of age at the time of entry and must hold a valid, unexpired passport issued by the Competition Jurisdiction in which they are based.
6. Employees of The Arsenal Football Club Plc (company number 109244) (“Arsenal”) or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
7. No purchase is required to enter but you will require email access to enter the Competition. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Competition.
8. PRIZE: Each Winner will receive for themselves and one (1) guest of the Winner’s choice a trip to London to visit the Emirates Stadium and attend one (1) match (the “Prize”). The Prize will include return flights to London, accommodation for the duration of the trip, a tour of the Emirates Stadium, a tour of the Arsenal FC training ground at London Colney and a ticket to attend one (1) Arsenal FC mean’s first team match at the Emirates Stadium. Please note that the Prize does not include any food or drink, nor is there any cash element to the Prize. Each Winner will be responsible for arranging travel to and from the airport in their country of residence. Each Winner will also be responsible for ensuring that they have the relevant travel permissions (including all necessary visas and vaccinations) required to accept the Prize.
9. Further specifics of the Prize (including the period in which the Prize will take place, the match which Each Winner shall be permitted to attend, the accommodation and specific flights) shall be determined by Arsenal acting in its absolute discretion and each Winner shall be informed of such specifics in due course following their selection.
The Arsenal Football Club PLC
10. Arsenal reserves the right to substitute the Prize(s) (or any part of it/them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part thereof) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses not included within the Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
11. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize where applicable.
12. SELECTION OF WINNER: Arsenal will select at random one Winner from the entries from each of the relevant Competition Jurisdictions. In order to be eligible for selection, an entry must have been made in accordance with the terms of entry detailed in Paragraph 2 above.
13. Each Winner will be contacted using the contact details provided on entry within 72 hours of the Closing Date. If a Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm their acceptance of the Prize within 14 days, Arsenal will be entitled to select an alternative Winner.
14. PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: Each Winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Competition and Arsenal may use the Winner's name and image and his/her comments relating to the Competition and/or the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
15. Details of each Winner’s name will be available on request for one month after the Closing Date by writing to Arsenal (including providing a stamped self-addressed envelope and stating the name and closing date of the Competition) at the address set out below.
16. Arsenal will use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Competition and awarding the Prize. More information about how Arsenal handles personal data is available at www.arsenal.com/privacy-policy.
17. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
18. Arsenal reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
19. Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. Arsenal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
20. Arsenal’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Competition (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Arsenal Football Club PLC
21. Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
i. any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Competition and/or the Prize (including each Winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
ii. any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
22. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and Arsenal both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
23. SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Competition by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Arsenal reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future competitions.
24. CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Competition, please write to Membership Rewards, Marketing Department, The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.
Copyright 2019 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.