Arsenal Membership Rewards are giving away 5 pairs of tickets to selected home matches this season!
For your chance to win a pair of tickets, all you have to do is select the game of your choice from the list below and complete the entry form.
This competition is open to all Arsenal Members over 18 years.
For the latest news on when these games are scheduled to be played, please visit our fixtures page.
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the competition to win tickets to matches held at the Emirates Stadium during the 2019/20 season (“Competition”). By entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Competition and you will not be eligible to win the Prize(s).
TO ENTER: To enter the Competition, you need to visit www.arsenal.com/news/win-tickets-watch-arsenal-201920
- After the Start Date and complete the relevant web form by no later than the respective Closing Date. You will only be entered in the draw to win tickets to the Matches that you specify you are able to attend. For the avoidance of doubt, the Competition only relates to the below Arsenal men’s first team fixtures during the 2019/20 regular season, currently scheduled to take place at the Emirates Stadium on the following dates:
- Burnley – 17 August 2019
- Tottenham Hotspur – 31 August 2019;
- Southampton – 23 November 2019;
- Manchester City – 14 December 2019;
- Chelsea – 28 December 2019;
- Manchester United – 1 January 2020;
- Newcastle United – 8 February 2020;
- Everton – 22 February 2020;
- West Ham – 7 March 2020;
- Leicester City – 18 April 2020;
- Liverpool – 2 May 2020; and
- Watford - 17 May 2020,
(each a “Match”, collectively the “Matches”).
- COMPETITION PERIOD: The start date for all entries is 19 July 2019 at 10:00 (UK time) (“Start Date”). The closing time for all entries is 2359 (UK time) on each respective Closing Date. Entries received after the relevant Closing Dates will not be entered into the Competition. The Closing Dates in respect of each Match are as follows:
- Burnley – 9 August 2019
- Tottenham Hotspur – 23 August 2019;
- Southampton – 15 November 2019;
- Manchester City – 6 December 2019;
- Chelsea – 20 December 2019;
- Manchester United – 25 December 2020;
- Newcastle United – 31 January 2020;
- Everton – 14 February 2020;
- West Ham – 28 February 2020;
- Leicester City – 10 April 2020;
- Liverpool – 24 April 2020; and
- Watford - 8 May 2020,
(each a “Closing Date”, collectively the “Closing Dates”).
For the avoidance of doubt the above Closing Dates are not subject to change in the event of any variation to the Match fixtures.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is only open to Arsenal members who are UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) and aged 18 or over. Only one entry per person is permitted. Employees of Arsenal or members of their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Competition.
- No purchase is required to enter but you will require email and internet access to enter the Competition. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Competition.
- PRIZE(S): Five (5) winners will be selected in respect of each of the Matches. The winners will each win two (2) tickets to a Match (the “Prize(s)”). The Prizes must be used by the winner(s) and their one (1) permitted guest. The guest need not be an Arsenal member. The Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. Arsenal will not accept responsibility for any costs incurred as a result of a fixture change, cancellation or delay (including, but not limited to, in the event that a winner is rendered unable to attend the relevant Match as a result of any associated fixture variation).
- Arsenal reserves the right to substitute the Prize(s) (or any part of it/them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control at its sole discretion. There is no cash alternative to the Prizes (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses not included within the Prize(s) are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize(s) where applicable.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner(s) will be picked at random from all eligible entries received between the Start Date and the relevant Closing Date(s).
- The winner(s) will be contacted using the contact details provided on entry within 72 hours of the Closing Date. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or do not respond to confirm details for delivery of the Prize(s) within 48 hours, alternative winner(s) will be selected at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries.
- Unless otherwise notified by Arsenal, the Prize(s) will be delivered to each winner within 30 days of confirmation of the winner’s address for delivery of the Prize(s).
- Arsenal will use the winners’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Competition and awarding the Prize(s) only.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
- Arsenal reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize(s) will not be awarded in respect of such entry. Arsenal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Arsenal’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Competition (including the Prize(s)) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
- any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Competition and/or the Prize(s) (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
- any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
- The Competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter (“Social Media Platform(s)”). You acknowledge that the Social Media Platforms shall not have any liability to you in connection with the Competition. Arsenal reserves the right to disqualify any entrant posting an entry or a comment to any of Arsenal’s official accounts on the Social Media Platforms that is, in Arsenal’s opinion, inappropriate, offensive or upsetting to other entrants, fans of Arsenal or directly aimed at Arsenal, or contrary to applicable law, and to remove any such entry or comment.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and Arsenal both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
- SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Competition by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Arsenal reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future competitions.
- CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Competition, please write to Membership Rewards, Marketing Department, The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.