Membership Rewards is delighted to offer an exclusive sporting experience in collaboration with Official Club Partner, Cooper Tires
We’re giving you the chance to attend an exclusive behind the scenes tour of World RX team garages, along with a pair of tickets to the FIA World Rally Cross Championship weekend - and a Cooper Tires goody bag!
To enter the draw to win tickets please fill in the form below and specify which event you’d like to attend/prize draw you’d like to enter out of the following options:
- 26th/27th May – UK
- 9th/10th June – Norway
- 13th/14th October – Germany
- 24th/25th November – South Africa
The deadlines for all 5 competitions are:
- UK – 19th May
- Norway – 2nd June
- Germany – 6th October
- South Africa – 17th November
This competition is open to all of our paid and digital members.
Membership Rewards Competition
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the Membership Rewards Competition (“Competition”). By entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Competition and you will not be eligible to win the prizes.
- TO ENTER: To enter the Competition, you need to visit www.arsenal.com after the Start Date and by no later than the Closing Date and complete the relevant web form. You must also specify which of the four (4) FIA World Rallycross Championship Races you are eligible to attend: UK (26 – 27 May 2018); Norway (9 – 10 June 2018); Germany (13 – 14 October 2018); or South Africa (24 – 25 November 2018) (the “Race(s)”).
- COMPETITION PERIOD: The relevant start date (“Start Date(s)”) and closing date (“Closing Date(s)”) is determined by the Race you are eligible to attend in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The relevant Start Dates and Closing Dates are set out below. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition.
- UK: start date for entries is 21 April 2018 at 09:00 (UK time) and the closing date is 19 May 2018 at 23:59 (UK time);
- Norway: start date for entries is 5 May 2018 at 09:00 (UK time) and the closing date is 2 June 2018 at 23:59 (UK time);
- Germany: start date for entries is 8 September 2018 at 09:00 (UK time) and the closing date is 6 October 2018 at 23:59 (UK time); and
- South Africa: start date for entries is 20 October 2018 at 09:00 (UK time) and the closing date is 17 November 2018 at 23:59 (UK time).
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry to the Competition is only open to registered Arsenal members who are residents of the country that is hosting the Race which they wish to attend. Arsenal members based in the UK are ineligible to enter the Competition if they are residents of Northern Ireland. . Each eligible entrant is permitted to enter the Competition once only. Employees of The Arsenal Football Club Plc (company number 109244) (“Arsenal”) or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- No purchase is required to enter but you will require email and internet access to enter the Competition. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Competition.
- PRIZES: For each of the Races, one (1) winner will receive a pair of tickets to attend the Race specified in their entry (the “Prizes”). The Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered. The Prizes do not include the cost of travel or any other incidental cost such as accommodation or personal expenditure. For the avoidance of doubt, all costs and expenses not included within the Prizes are the responsibility of the winner.
- Arsenal reserves the right to substitute the Prizes (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Third party terms and conditions will apply to the Prizes where applicable.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: Your Competition entry will be placed in one of four categories based on your country of residence and therefore the Race you are eligible to attend. One winner will then be picked at random from all eligible entries within each category, received between the relevant Start Dates and Closing Dates.
- The winners will be contacted by Arsenal within forty-eight (48) hours from the relevant Closing Dates, by email and then by telephone (if necessary), using the contact details provided on entry. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not respond to confirm details for delivery of the Prizes within five (5) days from first contact by Arsenal, Arsenal reserves the right to award his/her Prize to another eligible entrant.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: The winners agree to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Competition and Arsenal may use the winners’ names and images and comments relating to the Competition and/or the Prizes for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
- Arsenal will only use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Competition and awarding the Prizes only.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for entries that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
- Arsenal reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prizes will not be awarded in respect of such entry. Arsenal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Arsenal’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Competition (including the Prizes) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
- any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Competition and/or the Prizes (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
- any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
- The Competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You acknowledge that Facebook shall not have any liability to you in connection with the Competition. Arsenal reserves the right to disqualify any entrant posting an entry or a comment to Arsenal’s Facebook or Twitter account that is, in Arsenal’s opinion, inappropriate, offensive or upsetting to other entrants, fans of Arsenal or directly aimed at Arsenal, or contrary to applicable law, and to remove any such entry or comment.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and Arsenal both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
- SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Competition by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Arsenal reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of its future competitions.
- PROMOTER: The promoter of the Competition is: The Arsenal Football Club plc, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU