Grab your FREE Arsenal SWAP collectibles for the chance to win VIP tickets!
Fantastec SWAP is the first blockchain-based collectibles app to be officially licensed by top-tier professional football clubs. SWAP digital collectibles allow fans to feel closer to Arsenal than ever before with authenticated signatures and exclusive content!
To celebrate the release of our Away SWAP collectibles, we've teamed up with Fantastec to give all Cannon Members 5 FREE packs (worth £9.95) and the chance to win a pair of Executive Box tickets!
To enter, simply download the SWAP app and use the code CANNONS in the store section of the app.
Only available to Cannon Members aged 17-19 and closes on 18th December 2019. Please see below for full terms and conditions
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Fantastec Arsenal Executive Box Tickets Prize Draw
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the Fantastec Arsenal Executive Box Tickets Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”). By entering the Prize Draw, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Prize Draw and you will not be eligible to win the prize. Entry is by the Fantastec SWAP app (the “App”) only.
1. PRIZE DRAW PERIOD: The start date for entries is 4 December 2019 at 12:00 (UK time) (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is 18 December 2019 at 23:59 (UK time) (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
2. TO ENTER: To enter the Prize Draw, the participant must download and register on the App and use the promo code ‘CANNONS’ in the store section of the app by no later than the Closing Date. By redeeming the promo code in the App, the participant agrees to be contacted by Fantastec Sports Technology Ltd (company number 10757008) (“the Promoter”) in the event of a winning entry. Redemption of the promo code will gift 5 free Arsenal Away packs to the account registered to the App, in addition to the 2 standard packs earned during sign up to the App.
3. The Prize Draw is administered and run by the Promoter and is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with The Arsenal Football Club Plc (company number 109244) (“Arsenal”). You acknowledge that Arsenal shall not have any liability to you in connection with the Prize Draw. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant posting an entry or a comment to the Promoter’s email address that is, in the Promoter's opinion, inappropriate, offensive or upsetting to other entrants, fans of the Promoter or directly aimed at the promoter, or contrary to applicable law, and to remove any such entry or comment.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to all paid Cannon Members aged 17 years and above only and resident in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland). Only one entry per person is allowed.
5. If entrants are under 18, consent from a parent or guardian must be obtained prior to entry and the parent or guardian must agree to these Terms and Conditions in full. Winners may be required to supply a completed parental/legal guardian consent form in accordance with the Promoter’s directions in order to claim their prize.
6. Employees of Arsenal and the Promoter or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
7. Entry into the Prize Draw is by registering on the App and redeeming the promo code ‘CANNONS’ in the store section of the App only. No purchase is required to enter but you will require email and internet access to enter the Prize Draw. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Prize Draw.
8. PRIZE: The prize (“Prize”) is comprised of two tickets in an Executive Box at Emirates Stadium, Hornsey Road, London N7 7AJ (“Match Venue”). The fixture will be chosen at the absolute discretion of Arsenal and Fantastec (the “Match”). The Promoter reserves the right to select and/or amend the itinerary. The Prize includes food and beverage to the value of up to £60 per person. The Prize is specific to the Winner and is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-refundable and not redeemable for cash or any other prizes (in whole or in part). In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside the Promoter’s control, including cancellation of any aspect of the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The Winner is strictly prohibited from selling their prize to any other person. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize which are not specifically included in the Prize, including, without limitation, meals, accommodation costs, hotel ancillaries, personal expenses and travel expenses. Furthermore, the Promoter is not responsible for any costs associated with obtaining passports, or for the costs of any travel or travel insurance. All local taxes associated with the receipt or use of the Prize or any aspects of it are the sole responsibility of the Winner
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize(s) (or any part of it/them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses not included within the Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
10. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize where applicable.
11. SELECTION OF WINNER: A provisional winner will be picked by the Promoter at random from all valid entries received and verified, between the start date and within 1 calendar day of the Closing Date (the “Provisional Winner”). Selection of the winning entry is undertaken by a verifiably random computer process administered by the Promoter. The Promoter shall promptly notify the Provisional Winner by email to the participant’s email address provided at the time of entry to the Prize Draw.
12. The Provisional Winner will be contacted using the contact details provided on entry within 72 hours of the Closing Date. The Provisional Winner agrees that becoming a verified winner of the Prize (the “Winner”) is conditional upon: (a) providing the Promoter with relevant documents to verify their country of residence and age (including a passport); and (b) notify the Promoter of the identity of his or her companions for the Match; and (c) if the Provisional Winner is under the age of 18, providing verification from a parent or guardian that the Provisional Winner is able to accept the Prize. The Promoter is not in any way responsible for the Provisional Winner’s failure to adhere to the requirements of this paragraph 12. If the Provisional Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm details for delivery of the Prize within 14 days, an alternative Provisional Winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries.
13. As a condition of acceptance of the Prize, the Winner agrees to comply and shall ensure his or her companions comply with and are subject to, the third-party conditions of entry applicable to the Match Venue, including those found at https://www.arsenal.com/ticket-membership-terms. These third-party rights may include the right to refuse admission to or eject from the Match Venue.
14. Unless otherwise notified by the Promoter, the Prize will be delivered to the winner within 30 days of confirmation of the Winner’s address for delivery of the Prize.
15. Tickets for the Match forming part of the Prize are supplied to the Promoter by relevant football clubs on a discounted or free-of-charge basis. The Prize Draw is not however funded, sponsored or endorsed by Arsenal Football Club or any other person.
16. PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: If the winner is aged 18 or over, he Winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Prize Draw and the Promoter may use the Winner's name and image and his/her comments relating to the Prize Draw and/or the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
17. Details of the Winner’s name and county will be available on request for one month after the Closing Date by writing to the Promoter (including providing a stamped self-addressed envelope and stating the name and closing date of the Prize Draw) at the address set out below.
18 The Promoter will use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw and awarding the Prize. More information about how the Promoter handles personal data is available at https://fantastec-swap.io/policies/.
19. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
21. Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Prize Draw (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Prize Draw and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and the Promoter both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
24. SPIRIT OF THE PRIZE DRAW: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Prize Draw by cheating or committing fraud in any way, the Promoter reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future Prize Draws.
25. CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Prize Draw, please write to Koray Kerr, The Office Group (Fantastec 2.03), White Collar Factory, London EC1Y 8AF.
26.PROMOTER: The promoter of the Prize Draw is Fantastec Sports Technology Ltd.
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club Limited. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.