Take part in Visit Rwanda’s ‘Champion Challenge’ at Arsenal’s training ground for the chance to win an 8-day all-inclusive trip to Rwanda!
Our sleeve Partner, Visit Rwanda, are giving three lucky Members the opportunity to visit the Arsenal Training Centre and take part in the ‘Champion Challenge’ which requires both physical and mental challenges on 22 January 2019. This will see each fan team up with a first-team player and take part in three challenges, with the winning fan taking home the trip for two to Rwanda.
The prize includes return flights, accommodation at a stunning hotel or lodge, guiding services throughout the trip and visits to Rwanda’s stunning National Parks, where you’ll trek with gorillas and see chimps in their natural habitat.
Check out all the amazing things Rwanda has to offer by visiting their website - https://www.visitrwanda.com/
All you have to do to enter this competition is answer the very simple question below.
Visit Rwanda Competition Terms and ConditionsThese terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the Visit Rwanda competition (“Competition”). By entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Competition and you will not be eligible to win the Prize.
- COMPETITION PERIOD: The start date for entries is 14 January 2019 at 17.00 (UK time) (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is 18 January at 12pm (UK time) (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition.
- TO ENTER: To enter the Competition, you need to visit the Membership Rewards website (https://www.arsenal.com/membershiprewards). You will need to answer the question provided to you and insert your membership number by no later than the Closing Date.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to full Arsenal members aged 18 and over who are UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) only. Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Employees of The Arsenal Football Club Plc (company number 109244) (“Arsenal”) or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- No purchase is required to enter but you will require email and internet access to enter the Competition. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Competition.
- PRIZE: Three (3) successful entrants (chosen in accordance with paragraph 11) (the “Finalists”) will be invited to attend Arsenal’s training ground at its “Club Day” on 22 January 2019 where they shall compete against each other in a number of physical and mental challenges to win an 8-day trip to Rwanda for two persons during November 2019 and May 2020 (the “Prize”).
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. The Prize shall include return flights in economy class (flying return from London Gatwick Airport), accommodation in either a hotel or lodge and guiding services throughout the trip to Rwanda’s National Parks but shall expressly exclude the cost of visas, personal expenses and alcohol. The winner will be responsible for ensuring that he/she and any person travelling with them are available to travel and hold valid passports, any necessary visas and travel documents for the holiday in question.
- In order for the Finalists to compete for the Prize, they must ensure that they are able to attend Arsenal’s training ground on 22 January 2019. Details of the location of the training ground, all relevant timings and activities shall be communicated to the successful entrants within 72 hours of the Closing Date.
- Arsenal reserves the right to substitute the Prize(s) (or any part of it/them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses not included within the Prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize where applicable.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The Finalists will be picked at random from all eligible entries received between the Start Date and the Closing Date. The Finalists will be invited to compete in a number of challenges at Arsenal’s “Club Day” (further details of which will be provided in accordance with paragraph 8) and the overall winner of those challenges shall win the Prize.
- The Finalists will be contacted using the contact details provided on entry within 24 hours of the Closing Date. If any person cannot be contacted within 24 hours, an alternative Finalist will be selected at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: The Finalists acknowledge that they will be filmed during their attendance at Arsenal’s “Club Day” and that the winner will be filmed during his/her trip to Rwanda. The Finalists and the winner agree that any such footage can be used on the media channels owned by both Arsenal and its sponsor, Visit Rwanda and that any footage can be shared with UK and global media outlets without any fee being paid.
- Arsenal will use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Competition and awarding the Prize only.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
- Arsenal reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and will not be eligible to compete for the Prize. Arsenal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Arsenal’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Competition (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
- any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Competition and/or the Prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
- any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and Arsenal both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
- SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Competition by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Arsenal reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future competitions.
- CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Competition, please write to Membership Rewards, Marketing Department, The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.
Copyright 2019 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.