A little corner of Florida was converted into Little Islington on Monday, as local American Gooners took part in an Arsenal themed pub quiz – with help from some special guests.
Gabriel Jesus, Rob Holding, Aaron Ramsdale and Emile Smith Rowe were joined by club legends Ray Parlour and Gilberto – as well as more than 100 supporters – to launch our new adidas away kit in style.
With the team in the USA ahead of our friendlies against Orlando City and Chelsea later this week, the players relaxed after a gruelling morning training session by heading to the Yeomans Cask and Lion pub, which had been given a complete Arsenal makeover for the event.
The four players helped questionmaster Frimmy with the quiz, before hanging around for selfies with the supporters.
And special congratulations to The Romford Peles – the winning team in the Arsenal quiz!
Click below for the best images from the event.
How well would you have done in the quiz? A few sample questions from the event are below…
1. Which current Arsenal player has the most Twitter followers?
2. In which city did Ray Parlour score an away hat-trick in Europe?
3. How many cup finals did Ray Parlour play in for Arsenal?
4. Which German side did Emile Smith Rowe play for in 2019?
5. After Rob Holding made his Arsenal debut, Arsène Wenger said to reporters “I’m sorry he didn’t cost blank million pounds”?
Answers: 1. Mohamed Elneny, 2. Bremen, Germany, 3. Eight, 4. RB Leipzig, 5. £55 million.
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.