These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the Arsenal v Wolves Tickets, Hotel & Flights Competition (“Competition”). By entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Competition and you will not be eligible to win the prize. Entry is by web form only at: https://www.arsenal.com/us-tour-competition.
The winner and their guest may be required to sign and complete an imagery consent form so that imagery and video of their experience can be captured and used by Arsenal, including, but not limited to, for advertising and promotional purposes, without further compensation. You should only enter the Competition if you and your guest are comfortable being filmed and photographed for this purpose.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- COMPETITION PERIOD: The start date for entries is 28 April 2023 at 09:00am (Eastern time) (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is 5 May 2023 at 23:59pm (Eastern time) (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition.
- TO ENTER: To enter the Competition, you need to visit https://www.arsenal.com/us-tour-competition and enter your full name, email address, date of birth, zip code and any other details requested by the form by no later than the Closing Date.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to residents of the 50 United States of America and the District of Columbia aged 18 or over only. Only one entry per person is allowed. Proof of residence may be required. This Competition is void where prohibited.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you can participate in the Competition in compliance with local laws and regulations. Any entry submitted in breach of local laws and regulations shall be automatically null and void. The Arsenal Football Club Plc (company number 109244) (“Arsenal”) also reserves the right to determine that it cannot accept an entry or provide a prize due to local laws and regulations.
- Employees of Arsenal, or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Entry is by web form only. No purchase is required to enter but you will require email and internet access to enter the Competition. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Competition.
- PRIZE: one (1) winner will receive:
- two general admission tickets to the Arsenal v Wolves match currently scheduled to take place at Emirates Stadium, London on Sunday 28 May 2023 for the winner and one (1) guest;
- return economy class flights for the winner and their guest between an international airport in the State in which they are resident and London during the Prize Date Range; and
- 4-star hotel accommodation for 3 nights for the winner and their guest (one double or twin room) during the Prize Date Range (the “Prize”).
You must be available to travel between 26-30 May 2023 in order to take up the prize (the “Prize Date Range”).
Approximate retail value of prize: $5,000
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. The relevant match and specified flight dates will be determined by Arsenal in its sole discretion and will take place during the Prize Date Range. You and your guest must therefore be available to take up the Prize and travel during the Prize Date Range (these dates are not flexible and cannot be amended). If you are selected as the Winner and you or your guest are unable to travel during these dates, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternative Winner will be selected. The flights will be between an international London airport and an international airport in the state in which you are resident (the airport shall be determined by Arsenal in its sole discretion). The Prize consists only of the elements expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions and no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, ground transportation between you and your guest’s home and the airport, ground transportation in London between the airport, hotel and Emirates Stadium, insurance, meals, phone calls, baggage, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, fuel costs, car parking charges, personal expenses, visas, vaccinations) are included in the Prize and all such expenses are the responsibility of the Winner and their guest. The Winner and their guest are responsible for any air travel taxes and/or expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, inspection charges, baggage fees, and security charges.
- TAXES: THE WINNER SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND/OR LOCAL TAXES, AND THE REPORTING CONSEQUENCES THEREOF, AND FOR ANY OTHER FEES OR COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE APPLICABLE PRIZE. ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ARSENAL HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES.
- TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: The Winner and their guest are responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, any necessary travel insurance and travel documentation (i.e. passport, valid photo identification, visas, passports, etc.) prior to travel. Once issued, tickets are non-transferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued and stopovers are not permitted. The Winner and their guest must adhere to any applicable visa entry requirements, Covid-19 travel restrictions, legislation, government guidance and all applicable laws.
- Where applicable to the Prize(s) or parts of the Prize(s), Arsenal’s terms and conditions at https://www.arsenal.com/ticket-membership-terms and https://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/termsAndConditions shall apply.
- Arsenal reserves the right to substitute the Prize(s) (or any part of it/them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses not included within the Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize where applicable.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries received between the Start Date and the Closing Date. Actual odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The winner will be contacted using the contact details provided on entry within 72 hours of the Closing Date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm details for delivery of the Prize within 5 days, an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: If the winner is aged 18 or over, the winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Competition and Arsenal may use the winner's name and image and his/her comments relating to the Competition and/or the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
- To the extent required by applicable law, details of the winner’s name and state of residence will be available on request for one month after the Closing Date by writing to Arsenal (including providing a stamped self-addressed envelope and stating the name and closing date of the Competition) at the address set out below.
- Arsenal will use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Competition and awarding the Prize. More information about how Arsenal handles personal data is available at www.arsenal.com/privacy-policy.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
- Arsenal reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. Arsenal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Arsenal’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Competition (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
- any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Competition and/or the Prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
- any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and Arsenal both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
- SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Competition by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Arsenal reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future competitions.
- CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Competition, please write to the sponsor of the Competition, Arsenal, at Marketing Department, The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU or email firstname.lastname@example.org.