There's positive news on when Calum Chambers and Shkodran Mustafi could be back in full training.
Here's what our medical team has said about the two centre backs:
Right hamstring sustained during FA Cup semi-final on July 18.
Latest update on Musti:
• Successful small procedure completed soon after injury.
• Now running outside, together with light ball work.
• Aiming to return to full training in October.
Left knee. Ruptured anterior cruciate ligament of his left knee during Chelsea (h) on December 29.
Latest update on Calum:
• Running outside with team-mates and taking part in ball work.
• Continues to work hard on strengthening programme with our rehab and medical teams.
• Aiming to be back in full training in October.
Copyright 2020 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.