What is the latest news on Gabriel Martinelli and Pablo Mari’s respective rehabs?
This is what our medical team has had to say about them:
Left ankle. Sustained significant sprain to ankle ligaments during Manchester City (a) on June 17.
Latest update on Pablo:
• Now running outside and continues strengthening programme.
• Aiming to return to full training by the end of September.
Left knee. Sustained injury during training on June 21.
Latest update on Gabi:
• Successful arthroscopic procedure undertaken to repair a lesion in the cartilage of the left knee.
• Has now returned from visiting family in Brazil, where he followed a tailored daily rehab and fitness programme.
• Will now commence daily strengthening and recovery programme with our rehab and medical teams.
• Aiming to return to full training by the end of the calendar year.
Copyright 2020 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.