The November 2017 issue of the official Arsenal Magazine is out now - and you can get your copy right here.
This month’s edition includes a fantastic array of exclusive interviews and features that you won’t find anywhere else in the world of Arsenal, including an exclusive interview with Jack Wilshere, who discusses growing up, coming back to his best and his hopes for this season.
Also in the November issue:
- The manager looks ahead to next summer’s World Cup
- David Ospina lifts the lid on the dressing room
- Which of Olivier Giroud’s first 100 goals for us was his best? We set about finding out…
- Reiss is back for another Nelson’s Column
- We remember Abu Ogogo and profile Vlad Dragomir
- You can win Jack’s signed shirt
- A look at Joe Willock’s emergence
- Emma Mitchell remembers her school days
Plus all the latest Arsenal Ladies news, Junior Gunners content and much, much more.
The Arsenal Magazine is priced at £4.25 and is available from Emirates Stadium on matchdays, all club shops and online.