"Ever since I was a boy, I wanted to score an FA Cup final winner - it's something that will always be with me."
The goal that Aaron Ramsey scored to finally see off Hull City in the 2014 final will not only live with the man himself, but all those Arsenal fans watching around the world.
With one sweep of his right foot, the Wales international ended nine years without a trophy and sparked joyous scenes in north London and beyond.
But what does the man himself remember about it? He gives us his take, including:
- What went through his mind when the goal went in
- Arsene Wenger on how it felt watching from the touchline
- Olivier Giroud on his vital role in the goal
- Kieran Gibbs on celebrating with Ramsey afterwards
Click the 'Play' button to watch the director's cut of Ramsey's 2014 winner, and the remember to check out the following:
- How we can win the Emirates FA Cup final
- Won one, lost one... our record against Chelsea
- Ramsey - How we'll prepare for the cup final
- Team news: Alexis, Mustafi, Ox, Gabriel
- VIDEO: The Road to Wembley 2016/17
More quizzes and polls to follow soon