The club has a number of vacancies for membership of the Supporters’ Forum.
These have arisen as people reach the end of their three-year term of office.
The Forum meets three times a season before home games and has the following aims:
- To maintain an effective two-way dialogue between the club and fans
- To ensure that the club has a continued understanding of issues that affect supporters
- An opportunity for the club to discuss and develop new ideas with fan representatives
The Forum is attended by Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis and other senior club officials. The key areas covered include: ticketing, pricing, policing, community activities and supporters’ complaints procedures. Additional topics identified by the club or representatives will be open to discussion.
“The Forum is an opportunity for fan groups and supporter representatives to present and discuss issues and proposals which impact our fans around the world,” Gazidis said
Role of a Forum Representative
?Forum members are expected to act as a conduit for fans’ questions and queries from the broad areas of support they represent.
A web-form query submission process has been set up on Arsenal.com for supporters to submit queries to Forum representatives. Appropriate administrative support will be provided by the club.
There are four vacancies:
- Ethnic Minority Representative
- Disabled Supporters’ Representative
- Family Enclosure Representative
- Club Level Representative
How to apply
Please click here to download an application form. It must be returned by 12 noon on Friday, June 10. Applicants must be at least 16 years old on August 1, 2016.
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.