We asked club photographers Stuart MacFarlane and David Price to pick their favourite pictures of Arsene Wenger, and this is what they chose.
Scroll down this page for the images with comments from Stuart and David.
1. Villarreal v Arsenal, 2006David says: "This image captures the moment Arsenal made it to the final of the Champions League and I just love the look of sheer joy on the boss' face. I would actually have had an even better shot but Abou Diaby ran right across my eyeline as soon as the whistle was blown! This is the second frame."
2. Fulham v Arsenal, 2002Stuart says: "The boss makes his point during the match against Fulham in 2002. I love how animated he is in the picture, he shows so much emotion."
3. Arsenal v Fulham, 2014Stuart says: "This is a nice picture of the manager arriving at the stadium looking relaxed and ready for the match against Fulham this season."
4. Highbury Square opensDavid says: "Two very successful Arsenal managers discuss their memories of Highbury at the official opening of Highbury Square. Two very different managers linked by a common bond of Highbury and Arsenal. I like this picture because of the relaxed nature of it."
5. Team photoshoot, 2013David says: "I like this shot as the boss looks like a general surrounded by his soldiers, ready to face the 2013/14 season with a clean slate. They are all focused on the same goal, to be as good as possible."
6. Pre-season training, Nagoya, 2013David says: "I like this shot as it shows the boss in his most comfortable environment - the training pitch. It was taken on our pre-season tour and the boss has his whole squad gathered round as he outlines his plans for the new season."
7. At the training groundStuart says: "The manager in his office at the training ground. It's a side of him that’s never seen. We’re so lucky that he allows us this kind of access."
8. Arsenal v Marseille, 2013Stuart says: "This is shot on a remote camera during the Champions League match against Marseille this season. I set a camera up next to the home dug-out before the match and fired it from my working position behind the Clock End goal during the first half. I just had to wait for him to walk into a specific spot in the technical area and turn around. The lighting in the stadium really makes this picture."
9. Tottenham v Arsenal, 2004Stuart says: "The manager celebrates winning the league at White Hart Lane in front of the Arsenal fans. What makes this picture is the 'Arsene Knows' banner in the background."
10. Celebrating the 'Invincibles', 2004Stuart says: "The season before the unbeaten one the boss said we could go the whole season without a league defeat. He was mocked in the media and by opposing teams' fans. This T-shirt was thrown onto the pitch after the trophy presentation, he picked it up and with a big smile showed it to the North Bank."