It's been an exciting year at Arsenal and our Club photographers have been with the squad every step of the way.As 2013 draws to a close they've chosen their most memorable pictures from the past 12 months.Scroll down this page for the images with comments from Stuart MacFarlane and David Price.
1. Olivier Giroud in JapanStuart says: "A silhouetted Olivier Giroud after a training session in Nagoya. After training some of the players were taking free-kicks, the early evening light was lovely so I laid on the ground and waited for one of the players to walk into the picture. I really like the composition with the floodlights, Olivier and the footballs."
2. Jack Wilshere scores against MarseilleDavid says: "Before the Marseille match Stuart and I were having a chat about possibly shooting the first half from somewhere different. As it was a Champions League match all the TV gantry areas were being used so I suggested using one of the disabled areas in the upper tier. I thought I’d given myself lots of time to get up there but as I walked to my position the teams were starting to come out of the tunnel. Two minutes later Jack had curled the ball into the top corner of the Clock End goal and I had this picture."
3. Arsene Wenger at Emirates StadiumStuart says: "This is Arsene Wenger during the match against Marseille. It is shot on a remote camera I set up before the match. I focused it on an area I thought the manager would be during the match and waited for him to stand and turn towards the bench. Out of 300 pictures I kept four, and this was the best one."
4. Aaron Ramsey scores against DortmundDavid says: "I was in two minds whether to even put my remote camera behind the goal for the second half as it looked as though it might rain. I’m very glad I did as I caught this important goal perfectly. The fact that Dortmund hadn’t been beaten at home for a long time added to the significance of the moment, which I think is all captured in this picture. From the despairing look on the Dortmund defender's face to the raised arms of Olivier Giroud and the sheer focus and determination of Aaron to see the ball cross the line."
5. Aaron Ramsey scores against NorwichStuart says: "This a a sequence of pictures of Aaron Ramsey’s goal against Norwich. As Aaron got the ball I felt he was going to do something special. I just kept my finger down on the shutter and fired off this sequence of images."
6. Lukas Podolski dressed as a SamuraiDavid says: "This was just a very funny moment. I’d already photographed Lukas and Per in their Samurai gear behind the scenes in Japan so I knew the crowd's reaction would be brilliant. I ran to get ahead of them through the hotel kitchen so I could photograph the full impact of their grand entrance. I also got some great pictures of their team-mates' faces when they walked in."
7. Alex Oxlade-ChamberlainStuart says: "Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain goes flying after a challenge by Ceyhun Gulselam. Strong action pictures like this are easy to miss. Moments like this happen in a split-second so you always need to concentrate during the whole 90 minutes. "
8. Jack Wilshere against Vietnam XIDavid says: "I’ve chosen this image because of the rain. For 75 minutes it was dry but all of a sudden it really came down hard. This is the moment when Jack burst through and the goalkeeper decided to handle the ball way outside his box instead of letting Jack have a free run on goal."
9. Mesut Ozil's home debutStuart says: "Mesut Ozil stands on the pitch before his first home match for Arsenal. This was taken as Mesut’s name was read out for the first time at Emirates Stadium, it was a very special moment for every Arsenal fan and Mesut himself."
10. Mesut Ozil against Hull CityDavid says: "This is a nice picture from the Hull match. Mesut has been great so far this season but it's clear he has had to adapt to the physical nature of the Premier League, and I feel that is summed up in this image."
Copyright 2019 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.