Thank you for completing our survey!
For your chance to win a signed Arsenal shirt, please complete the form below.
The survey closes Thursday, 14th February 2019.
Membership Survey 2019 Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the [Membership Survey 2019] (“Promotion”). By entering the Promotion, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you should not enter the promotion and you will not be eligible to win the prize.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The start date for entries is [24th January 2019] once alerted via e-communications (UK time) (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is [14th February 2019] at 23.59 (UK time) (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the promotion.
- TO ENTER: To enter the promotion, you need to complete the survey about your lapsed Arsenal Membership which you can find in the email 'My Arsenal' sent to you. You will need to fully complete the survey to be eligible to enter the draw.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to lapsed Members only, who received the email communication sent by the 'My Arsenal' team. Only one entry per person is allowed. If entrants are under 18, consent from a parent or guardian must be obtained prior to entry and the parent or guardian must agree to these terms and conditions in full. Employees of The Arsenal Football Club Plc (company number 109244) (“Arsenal”), the promoter or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the promotion. No purchase is required to enter but you will require email and internet access to enter the promotion. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the promotion.
- PRIZE: A signed Arsenal home shirt.The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part of it) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses not included within the prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prize where applicable.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries received between the start date and the closing date. The winners will be contacted by 21st February 2019. The winner will be contacted using the contact details provided as part of their Membership registration by end of September. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm details for delivery of the prize within 2 days, an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: If the winner is aged 18 or over, the winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the promotion and the [promoter][and Arsenal] may use the winner's name and image and his/her comments relating to the Promotion and/or the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
- Details of the winner’s name and county will be available on request for one month after the closing date by writing to the promoter (including providing a stamped self-addressed envelope and stating the name and closing date of the promotion) at the address set out below.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable. Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions. The promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the promotion (including the prize) and no correspondence will be entered into. Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise): any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Promotion and/or the Prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that this agreement is governed by English law. This means that your entry into the promotion and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and the promoter both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
- SPIRIT OF THE PROMOTION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the promotion by cheating or committing fraud in any way, [the promoter and Arsenal each reserve][the promoter reserves] the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future Promotions.
- CONTACT: email@example.com If you have any questions about the Promotion, please write to The Junior Gunners Team, Marketing Department, The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.
- PROMOTER: The “Promoter” of the Promotion is [Junior Gunners][on behalf of Arsenal].
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.