Win an exclusive signed and framed squad photo!
As a thank you for your incredible support, together with our official formal wear partner Cavallaro Napoli, we are giving Members the opportunity to win a framed squad photo of this seasons squad in their Cavallaro Napoli Club suits - and to make it extra special it will be signed by selected players.
To be in with a chance to win this prize enter below:
Membership Rewards Signed Framed Photo Competition
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the Membership Rewards Signed Framed Photo Frame Competition (“Competition”). By entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Competition and you will not be eligible to win a prize.
- COMPETITION PERIOD: The start date for entries is 24 September 2018 at 00.01 (UK time) (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is 1 November 2018 at 23:59 (UK time) (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition.
- TO ENTER: To enter the Competition, you need to visit the membership rewards website (https://www.arsenal.com/membershiprewards). You will need to enter your full name and email address by no later than the Closing Date.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to all registered Arsenal members (including digital members) only. Only one entry per person is allowed.
- If entrants are under 18, consent from a parent or guardian must be obtained prior to entry and the parent or guardian must agree to these Terms and Conditions in full. Winners may be required to supply a completed parental/legal guardian consent form in accordance with the Promoter’s directions in order to claim their prize.
- Employees of The Arsenal Football Club Plc (company number 109244) (“Arsenal”) or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- No purchase is required to enter but you will require email and internet access to enter the Competition. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Competition.
- PRIZE: A framed team photo of the Arsenal Football Club first team for the 2018/19 season, signed by the majority of the players (the “Prize”) of which ten (10) shall be available. Each Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. For the avoidance of doubt, Prizes shall be limited to one Prize per entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses not included within the Prize are the responsibility of the winners.
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize where applicable.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winners will be picked, after the Closing Date, at random from all eligible entries received between the Start Date and the Closing Date.
- The winners will be contacted using the contact details provided on entry within 72 hours of the Closing Date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm details for delivery of the Prize within 14 days, an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries.
- Unless otherwise notified by Arsenal, the Prize will be delivered to the winners within 30 days of confirmation of the winners’ address for delivery of the Prize.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: For any winner aged 18 or over, such winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Competition and Arsenal may use such winner's name and image and his/her comments relating to the Competition and/or the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
- Details of each winners’ name will be available on request for one month after the Closing Date by writing to the Promoter (including providing a stamped self-addressed envelope and stating the name and closing date of the Competition) at the address set out below.
- Arsenal will use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Competition and awarding the Prize.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Competition (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
- any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Competition and/or the Prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
- any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and the Promoter both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
- SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Competition by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Arsenal reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future competitions.
- CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Competition, please write to Membership Rewards, Marketing Department, The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.
Copyright 2019 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.