Heading to our Women's Super League clash against Everton on Easter Sunday? We’ve pulled together some key information to help your day go as smooth as possible...
- Improvement works are currently taking place at Meadow Park, this means that the capacity for this game is reduced. Tickets for this match must be purchased online in advance by clicking through here. Tickets for this match go off sale when we reach capacity or on Thursday, April 18 at 3pm.
- No tickets will be available to purchase on the day. All Arsenal Women Memberships and match day tickets bought prior to the kick-off time change are still valid.
- The full address is Meadow Park, Broughinge Road, Borehamwood, Herts, WD6 5AL
- Parking is not available in the club car park, as this is reserved for players, officials and guests only. We advise supporters to park using the Brook Road public pay and display car park adjacent to the ground, which has 143 spaces & seven disabled spaces (please use postcode WD6 5HJ)
- Alternative parking is also available via the Civic Car Park, which is less than a 10 minute walk from the club (please use postcode WD6 1WA)
- If you’re travelling by train: Elstree and Borehamwood Station is the closest station and is on the Thameslink line. When you come out of the train station, walk down Borehamwood High Street until you come to McDonalds on your left. Turn left into Brook Road. Broughinge Road is the second right after the public car park.
- If you’re travelling by bus: From the station take the 292 towards Colindale Asda and you need to get off at the Elstree Studio Stop.
- Supporters can enter via the East Stand and South Stand turnstiles. The East Stand Turnstiles is located in the main car park. The South Stand turnstiles are located directly off Brook Road public car park.
- As it’s the Easter bank holiday weekend, to avoid any delays or disruptions to your journey please make sure you double check all your public transport plans in advance.
- Our annual free Family Festival is taking place pre match, this starts at 10am and runs until noon. We will be running coaching sessions, an Easter egg hunt, giveaways and there will be player appearances too.
- We encourage everyone attending the Family Festival with a match day ticket to move into Meadow Park as quickly as possible at midday, there will be food and drink concessions available in the ground (with tea, coffee and soft drinks all £1 and burgers and hotdogs range from £2.50 - £3.50) this will enable you to have enough time to soak up the atmosphere before kick-off.
- Our matchday programme is your guide to the match, it costs just £2 and can be purchased on the turnstile or inside the ground from a programme seller. It features messages from the manager as well as previous match reports, exclusive interviews, general club news and even competitions!
- We also have Arsenal Women merchandise available on match days with a range that includes many pocket money items for children, ranging from bags, keyrings, beanie hats and more. Our merchandise stall is located in the south east corner of the ground, to the left of the East stand and near the players pitch entrance.
DISABLED SUPPORTERS INFORMATION
- BWFC has dedicated facilities for disabled supporters. These include a viewing area and accessible toilet facilities which are available in the West Stand.
- Supporters wishing to make use of these facilities are asked to enter the stadium via the South Stand turnstiles off Brook Road car park. Disabled parking bays are available in this car park. Please note that these parking spaces are limited and on a first come, first served basis. Spaces cannot be reserved by the club.
Copyright 2020 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.