Olivier Giroud's powerful late header helped us kick off the new Premier League season with a fraught 4-3 victory against Leicester City on Friday.
Adrian Clarke analyses what went right, and what went wrong, against the Foxes, and also examines:
- The importance of sharp passing in the final third
- How a lack of concentration at set-pieces cost us
- Sead Kolasinac’s role as an attacking threat
- Alexandre Lacazette’s hard-working debut and goal
Click the 'Play' button above to watch the latest episode of 'The Breakdown' and the check out the following:
- Two touches, 94 seconds... and a debut goal
- 'Scoring with your first chance is pretty good!'
- Read the match report from Emirates Stadium
Copyright 2019 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.