Our Home Advantage Pack, covering five Barclays Women’s Super League matches at Emirates Stadium this season, is now on sale.
Priced at £50 for General Admission or £150 for Club Level, the Home Advantage Pack provides supporters with a chance to lock in the best seats in the house for Arsenal Women’s 2023/24 WSL campaign in N5. Supporters can purchase up to four Home Advantage Packs each.
Supporters with disability access requirements who would like to purchase a Home Advantage Pack can contact our Disability Liaison Team on +44 (0)20 7619 5000 (option 2).
- Best seats in the house: Select the Club Level or Lower Tier seat you will have for all 5 WSL games when you purchase the Home Advantage Pack
- Great savings: Compared to buying individual match tickets, save up to 50% compared to general sale prices and 21% compared to early bird prices!
- Ticket Exchange: If you can't make a game, you can sell your ticket on Ticket Exchange once the Lower Tier / Club Level is sold out for each match.
- Straightforward tickets: PDF tickets automatically sent to you before each match
Our supporters make matchdays electric, and to help preserve that special atmosphere, we want to ensure every seat is full at every home game. Supporters with a Home Advantage Pack must utilise their seat at a minimum of 3 of the 5 games or your tickets to future games may be cancelled and refunded.
Posting your ticket on Ticket Exchange or using Ticket Transfer qualifies as your ticket being utilised. More information will on this will be circulated ahead of the season.
- Liverpool: Sunday, October 1
- Aston Villa: Sunday, October 15
- Chelsea: Sunday, December 10
- Manchester United: Sunday, February 18
- Tottenham Hotspur: Sunday, March 3
Please note: all fixture dates and times other than Liverpool are subject to change due to broadcast picks
Please note: Junior Disability Access Supporters will receive the Junior price along with a complimentary companion.
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club Limited. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.