Chelsea v Arsenal
UEFA Europa League Final
Wednesday May 29, 2019
Kick off 8pm (UK time) (11pm local time)
Olympic Stadium, Baku, Azerbaijan
Following our fantastic semi-final victory over Valencia, all attention now turns to the UEFA Europa League Final 2019 to be played in Baku, Azerbaijan on Wednesday, May 29.
Following the quarter-final/semi-final draw, we have been selected as the away team for the final and have been allocated the North end of the Olympic Stadium in Baku.
We are due to receive an allocation of approximately 6,000 tickets for the match which includes some restricted view tickets.
Tickets are priced at £121(extremely limited), £78 (limited), £43, £26 (limited).
Restricted view tickets are priced at £95 (extremely limited), £60 (extremely limited), £35 (limited), £17 (limited).
There are no concession price tickets available for this game. Booking fees will apply.
Booking procedure for the following supporters
Any current Platinum and Gold Members who has 14 OR BELOW away points over the last two full consecutive seasons.
Supporters in this next level of priority will be able to register an interest in purchasing a ticket by completing an online registration for each individual Platinum or Gold Membership number held between 10pm on Thursday, May 9, 2019 until 4pm on Monday, May 13, 2019.
There will be two phases to this process:
Due to the complexities of travel and how this will impact on demand, we are asking supporters with 14 or below away points over the last two full consecutive seasons to register their interest to purchase tickets. Information regarding possible further sales and ballot details will be available from approximately 5pm Tuesday, May 14, 2019 on the Ticket Information page of Arsenal.com.
Supporters will need to register their interest as detailed below.
In order to register an interest in applying for tickets for this fixture, current Platinum/Gold Members will be required to complete an online registration for each individual Platinum or Gold Membership number held between 10pm on Thursday, May 9, 2019 until 4pm on Monday, May 13, 2019.
Supporters will need to have the following information to hand in order to submit a registration for each applicant.
- Valid Platinum/Gold (individual) seven digit membership number(s)
- Surname, Company Name or Date Of Birth for the lead Member (Main Applicant)
To confirm, registrations will be accepted online through Arsenal.com between 10pm on Thursday, May 9, 2019 until 4pm on Monday, May 13, 2019. Registrations made after the deadline date and time will unfortunately not be accepted so please ensure you register early.
More information regarding the registration process including FAQ’s can be found here
We have set-up telephone helplines to assist with any registration issues:
Platinum Members: 020 7619 5010
Gold Members: 0333 321 9985
This service will be in operation at the following times:
Friday, May 10, 9.30am-5pm
Saturday, May 11, 10am-2pm
Sunday, May 12, 10am-1pm
Monday, May 13, 9.30am-4pm
Important information for Members:
Prior to booking;
- Ensure that all of your contact details are up to date as you will have the option to have your tickets sent via Special Delivery for this game to the registered address we currently hold on our ticketing system of the person making the booking. We cannot accommodate tickets being sent to an alternative address.
- Ensure that you have collated all of the required information for each *travelling supporter in your group. This information has been requested by UEFA, failure to provide these details will result in your booking being cancelled.
- Ensure that your password has been updated to include letters and numbers, use between 8-32 characters and it should contain at least one capital letter.
- Ensure that all membership accounts are activated on the Online Box Office. Activating a membership will allow you to login to the Online Box Office where you can update your details, purchase tickets and renew memberships.
- Ensure that each additional Member is assigned to your online network prior to your transaction. This will simplify the booking process if this has been done in advance.
At time of booking;
- Ensure that each additional Member is assigned to your online Network prior to your booking. Have your Platinum/Gold/Away Scheme (individual) seven digit membership number(s) to hand.
- Know the valid password and e-mail address for the lead Member.
- Have a valid Credit/Debit card – cards accepted are; MasterCard and Visa.
- Ensure that all of your contact details are up to date. At the point of booking you will be given the option to select one of the following methods of delivery:
- Via Special Delivery – tickets will be sent to the registered address we currently hold on our ticketing system of the person making the booking. We cannot accommodate tickets being sent to an alternative address.
- Ticket collection at Emirates Stadium - tickets will be available to collect from the HH Box Office on allotted dates and times – details to be confirmed.
In addition to the above, the Club will randomly choose a number of supporters to collect their tickets in Baku in order to validate the information provided at the time of booking and ensure that tickets are not being passed onto third parties.
UEFA and Law Enforcement Information Required
Upon a successful booking, you will be sent an email containing a form which must be completed and returned immediately for each *travelling supporter– the information required will be;
- The full first name and surname of the *travelling supporter who will be using the match ticket (no initials).
- Valid Passport Number of the *travelling supporter who will be using the match ticket.
- Date of Birth of the *travelling supporter who will be using the match ticket.
- The nationality of the *travelling supporter
- Travel plans for each *travelling supporter including mode of travel, arrival and departure dates and accommodation if applicable.
Please ensure that this information is completed and returned immediately. Once this information has been provided, details of the travelling supporter CANNOT be amended under any circumstances.
Failure to provide these details will result in your booking being cancelled.
Once in receipt of their tickets, supporters are urged to keep them safe as there is NO duplicate process for this game.
Azerbaijan Visa Information
If you are a British national travelling to Baku you will need to apply for a visa to enter Azerbaijan.
Here is a step-by-step-guide to organising your visa:
E-VISA ONLINE APPLICATION
1/ Complete the online application on the Asan Visa website (https://evisa.gov.az/en/).
2/ Make the online payment – the cost is 23 US dollars.
3/ Download and print your e-visa.
The only document required for an e-visa application is the scanned data page of ticket holder’s passport. Please note that in “Purpose of visit” field of your e-visa application you should select “Europa League final”.
It is strongly recommended that you apply for an e-visa before May 20, 2019.
Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months following the day of departure from Azerbaijan.
Further details on the application process can be found here (https://evisa.gov.az/en/information).
We are aware that some members have more than one season ticket registered in their own name or registered in a company name. Consequently, we understand that in some cases the details on the season ticket will not be the same as the supporter travelling to the match. Therefore, the details supplied will need to be of the travelling supporter.
Arsenal Football Club will not take any responsibility for any financial losses due to lost, destroyed or damaged tickets. Nor will Arsenal Football Club take responsibility for any financial losses due to tickets being stolen, lost or delayed by the Post Office.
All tickets are issued under the UEFA Europa League Cup Final 2019 Ticketing Terms and Conditions.
Copyright 2020 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.