Back by popular demand!
We are pleased to announce that courtesy of our Lead Partner Emirates, we will again be giving Members the opportunity to play on the pitch at Emirates Stadium in the prestigious Emirates Fans Cup 2018.
On the afternoon of 12th May 2018, 16 teams will compete in the Emirates Fans Cup and to be in with a chance of this exclusive opportunity, please complete the form below.
To participate in this 5-a-side tournament, the team captain must be an Arsenal Member and each team can have a maximum of 7 players (this includes your captain).
The deadline to enter is by 30 April 2018 at 23:59 (UK time)
Competition Terms and Conditions
Emirates Fans Cup 2018 – 12 May 2018
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can enter the competition to participate in the five-a-side Emirates Fans Cup 2018 (“Tournament”) on 12 May 2018 to be played on the pitch at the Emirates Stadium (the “Competition”). By entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Competition and you will not be eligible to win the Prize (as defined herein). Entry is by online entry form (“Webform”) on Arsenal.com only.
- COMPETITION PERIOD: The start date for entries is 6 April 2018 at 11:00 (UK time) (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is 30 April 2018 at 23:59 (UK time) (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition.
- TO ENTER: To enter the Competition, you need to visit Arsenal.com, complete the Competition Webform and answer the question by no later than the Closing Date in accordance with the terms set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open only to residents of the Republic of Ireland and the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) who are Arsenal members aged 18 or over (“Member(s)”). Each Member is permitted to enter the Competition once only. Employees of The Arsenal Football Club Plc (“Arsenal”) or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- TEAMS: Winning Members will be permitted to enter one squad of seven players (individually, “Competitor(s)” and collectively, the “Team“) to participate in the Tournament. The winning Member must be a Competitor and the Team captain. Each Competitor must be aged 18 or over but need not be an Arsenal member (save for the Team captain who must be a Member). Team captains will be required to submit to Arsenal the (i) Team name, (ii) names of Competitors, and (iii) further information relating to Competitors by 28 April 2018. Team captains will not be permitted to change the Team name or its Competitors after 28 April 2018. Each Competitor will be required to complete and return separate consent forms (“Consent Form(s)”) provided by Arsenal on the date of the Tournament. Any failure to adequately complete and/or return a Consent Form to Arsenal prior to the commencement of the Team’s first match will render such Competitor ineligible to participate in the Tournament.
- Arsenal will not provide the Team with playing kit, shin pads or boots (“Equipment”). Each Competitor must have the adequate Equipment reasonably expected to participate in the Tournament.
- PRIZE: Sixteen entrants’ will be eligible to enter a Team to participate in the Tournament (the “Prize”). The Prize does not include any personal expenditure, transport costs or other incidental costs.
- Arsenal reserves the right to substitute or amend the Prize for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses not included within the Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winners will be picked at random from all eligible and correct entries received between the Start Date and the Closing Date.
- The winners will be contacted using the contact details provided on entry within 72 hours of the Closing Date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm details for delivery of the Prize within 14 days, an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: The winners agree to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Competition and Arsenal may use the winners’ names and image and his/her comments relating to the Competition and/or the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
- Arsenal will use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Competition and awarding the Prize.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
- Arsenal reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. Arsenal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Arsenal’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Competition (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
- any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Competition and/or the Prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
- any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and Arsenal both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
- SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Competition by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Arsenal reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future competitions.
- CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Competition, please write to Membership Rewards, Marketing Department, The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.
Copyright 2018 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.