Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. has announced that eFootball PES 2020 is now available on PS4, Xbox One and PC Steam via participating digital and physical stores, with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Alex Lacazette, Nicolas Pepe and the rest of the first-team squad featuring.
With KONAMI recently confirming the renewal of their partnership with us, eFootball PES 2020 will be the most authentic recreation of the club’s stars in any game, thanks to the game’s full-body 3D scans. Beyond the players, Emirates Stadium has also been faithfully recreated in finer detail than ever, all to show-off the majesty of our home.
A special Arsenal edition of the game, featuring our fully licensed crest and kit, will be available for £59.99 RRP via Arsenal Direct and in the Armoury Store.
Players can also get their hands on the digital exclusive Legend Edition, featuring Brazilian icon Ronaldinho himself for £79.99 RRP. Bonuses include an exclusive 3D-scanned 2019 version of Ronaldinho for permanent use, Messi on a 10-match loan in myClub, plus Premium Agents and three Player Contract Renewals for in-game use.
eFootball PES 2020 ushers in a new decade of industry-leading football simulation with a bold promise to revolutionise eFootball and introduce the sport to a global audience. The PES series continues its dedicated pursuit of realism, taking consideration of fan feedback to bring several impactful changes that instils every moment of play with a sense of complete freedom and control.
Jonas Lygaard, senior director brand & business development at Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. commented: “We’re thrilled to be partnering with Arsenal again; they’re one of the biggest clubs in the world so to be able to bring the club’s superstars and the iconic Emirates Stadium to the game with such precision is a dream."
New in eFootball PES 2020:
- Finesse dribble – having enlisted the expertise of legendary midfielder Andrés Iniesta, the game includes a new dynamic dribbling technique used with the right joystick to escape tight spaces or dodge incoming tackles without changing the direction you are facing
- Master league remastered – with a new interactive dialogue system, highly-accurate transfer system, legendary managers such as Zico, Cruyff and Maradona, plus further customisability to manager models and sponsor logos, the fan-favourite mode has never been better
- Matchday – a brand-new mode for this year, Matchday presents weekly events for players to align with one of two clubs and contribute to the overall performance through individual matches, where every perfectly placed pass and crucial goal contributes points to their team. Towards the end of each week, the best performing users for each side are chosen as representatives to compete in the Grand Final, livestreamed to all users in-game
- Enhanced visuals – the game now boasts an enhanced lighting engine, improved player models, realistic cutscenes and replay footage, plus a completely new preset camera angle that mimics real-world broadcast footage
- Biggest licenses – featuring over 400 teams and over 10,000 players, including Arsenal, Manchester United, Bayern and Juventus, with the latter being completely exclusive to eFootball PES 2020
- Additional features – upgraded trapping mechanics, context-sensitive kick accuracy, more realistic defence, a new intentional foul technique, adaptive player interaction system to replicate player personalities on the pitch, and much more
- EURO 2020 DLC – Coming as a free update in Q2 2020, brand-new European content and mode will be added to celebrate the UEFA EURO 2020 tournament – more information to follow
For all the latest news on PES 2020 and for further information, please follow:
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.