Brighton & Hove Albion v Arsenal
Sunday 4th March 2018
AMEX Stadium – 13:30 Kick Off
The Club is pleased to announce that travel to this fixture will be subsidised due to rail replacement works on the train lines between London and Brighton on the day of the fixture.
Adults - £10
Concessions - £10 (16 and under or 65 and over)
Away Scheme Members - £10
Non-member adults - £10
Non-member concessions - £10
Pick-ups points are made within two separate convoys, as follows:
Pick up 1 – Departs Emirates Stadium (Queensland Road) at 09:45
Please note there will NOT be a pick up at London Gateway Services due to the route taken to AMEX Stadium. Fans who usually board at London Gateway should make their way to Emirates Stadium to board the coach.
The return journey to Emirates Stadium should take approximately 2 hours.
Kingsferry (Gillingham) with pick ups
Pick up 1 – Departs Kingsferry Travel Centre at 08:15
Pick up 2 – Departs South Mimms Services at 09:45
The return journey to Kingsferry should take approximately 3 hours.
How do I book my travel?
Travel can now be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 020 7619 5000 (Option 1).
Away scheme members must call the Contact Centre to gain their preferential price.
When making a booking make sure you have the membership details ready of the supporter/s actually travelling. Non members wishing to travel must provide a full name, address, daytime telephone number, and date of birth in order to travel.
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS TRAVEL AND NOT A MATCH TICKET, ARRANGEMENTS/PURCHASES ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
Online travel bookings will either close at 12pm on Friday 2nd March 2018 or once coach travel tickets are sold out – whichever occurs sooner.
To use the online service you will need to activate your membership by visiting www.eticketing.co.uk/arsenal/ and selecting the login option on the right hand side, from here simply follow the prompts through the activation process. If your membership is already active, log in as normal with your username and password.
Parking at Emirates Stadium or the Services
- Emirates Stadium parking is via the Queensland Road security entrance, N7 7AJ. Please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around Emirates Stadium, with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays. For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
- Kingsferry Travel Centre is on Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6HW - only street parking is available.
- South Mimms Services are off Junction 23 of the M25 - park anywhere in the main car park.
Car parking at these sites is available free of charge, provided that you register your vehicle with us in advance. To register for parking, please ask when booking your travel or complete the web form via this link. The link will also appear on your booking confirmation, which you will receive via email.
Car registration details must be registered before 12pm on the last working day (Monday to Friday) before the fixture. Parking fines from the service stations listed above cannot be overturned if you park without registering before the deadline.
When travelling with the Club you must:
- Carry your Membership Card and travel confirmation at all times;
- Carry photographic ID (this will be checked at the point of boarding);
- Not smoke (including the use of electronic cigarettes);
- Not carry alcohol (please be aware that this amounts to an offence under the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol) Act 1985);
- Not carry any object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon; and
- Conduct yourself in a manner befitting a representative of the Club and not do anything or procure anything which might bring the name or reputation of the Club into disrepute.
Please note that coach allocations are subject to change until the final travel itinerary is sent for each match (by 4pm on the last working day before the fixture).
Supporter Club Coaches
If you are organising your own coach or minibus to this fixture, please email email@example.com – you will be sent specific Police instructions for away supporter coaches.
For full Terms and Conditions, please see www.arsenal.com/travel.
Copyright 2021 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.