We’re excited to announce an incredible Black Friday flash deal for our fans. For a limited time period, Arsenal WFC Membership will be discounted by 50%!
On Friday, November 29, for two hours only (10am-12pm), Arsenal WFC Membership will be discounted by 50%!
Grab this discount while you can as we have a limited number of memberships available, and the discount will only apply for those 2 hours!
This amazing deal means that memberships will be available for just:
- • Adults £35 (originally £70)
- • Concession £17.50 (originally £35)
Plus a postage fee of £3.95 per membership.
All Members will receive:
- • 2019/20 season pass – allowing access to all home friendlies, FA WSL, Conti Cup and FA Cup fixtures taking place at Meadow Park. UWCL is not included in the 2019/20 membership package.
- • Membership pack, including exclusive merchandise
All members will also receive access to the following:
- • Priority access and discounts to exclusive Arsenal WFC events
- • The opportunity to attend our end of season fan forum
In addition, Junior Members will also receive:
- • A birthday card on your special day
- • Entry into our mascot ballot**
- • The opportunity to be part of our Junior Members’ Matchday Takeover
** Mascots lead the team onto the pitch at our home games and also receive:
- • Full kit - so you look the part!
- • Two match tickets - so you can invite your family and friends along
- • A mention in our match day programme
- • A signed photo of you with the team to remember your special day
* Concession: over-65 (born on or before September 1, 1952) / Juniors: under-16 (born on or after August 31, 2001)
Disabled Supporters (are also allocated one additional Season Pass for assistant, but not full membership)
Please note membership packs will be posted directly to each member in November, please contact ArsenalWomen@arsenal.co.uk for further details.
Copyright 2019 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.