Arsenal Women v Chelsea Women Diamond Club Event Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the ‘Arsenal Women v Chelsea Women – Diamond Club Event’ My Arsenal Rewards Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”). By entering the Prize Draw, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Prize Draw and you will not be eligible to win the Prize. Entry is by visiting the Diamond Club Event – Arsenal Women v Chelsea Women on arsenal.com (the “Website”) only.
1. PRIZE DRAW PERIOD: The start date for entries is Friday 17 November at 09:00 (UK time) (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is Wednesday 29 November at 23:59 (UK time). (“Closing Date”). Entries to any Prize Draw received after the applicable Closing Date will not be entered into the applicable Prize Draw.
2. TO ENTER: To enter the Prize Draw, you need to visit the Website and fill in the registration form with all required information by no later than the Closing Date.
3. It is your responsibility to ensure that you can participate in the Prize Draw in compliance with local laws and regulations. Any entry submitted in breach of local laws and regulations shall be automatically null and void. The Arsenal Football Club Limited (company number 109244) (“Arsenal”) also reserves the right to determine that it cannot accept an entry or provide a prize due to local laws and regulations.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to Arsenal Women’s Season Ticket holders only. Only one (1) entry per person is allowed. You will only be eligible to win the Prize if you and your guest are aged 18 or over, and (if a winner) you can provide proof of age and photo ID of both you and your guest at redemption of the Prize to Arsenal’s satisfaction. If you are a member under the age of 18 and you enter the Prize Draw, or you win the Prize Draw but fail to produce adequate proof of age and photo ID on redemption of the Prize, you will not be permitted to attend the Event (as defined below).
5. Employees of: (i) Arsenal, (ii) Fortress (GB) Limited, and (iii) any business or organisation that is sponsoring or otherwise associated with a Prize Draw (if applicable), are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw(s).
6. No purchase is required to enter the Prize Draw, but you will require email and internet access to enter. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Prize Draw(s).
7. PRIZE: Five (5) winners shall each receive an invitation for the winner and one (1) guest (who must also be over 18) to attend an exclusive event (the “Event”) at the Diamond Club, Emirates Stadium, for Arsenal Women v Chelsea Women in the Women’s Super League on Sunday 10 December (kick-off 12:30 GMT) (together, the “Prize(s)”). Dates, times and locations for the Event will be communicated and/or confirmed to the winner(s) in advance of the Event but are subject to change, for example where the scheduled match is postponed, delayed or cancelled. Winners’ and guests’ admission to the Event shall be at Arsenal’s sole and absolute discretion. The Prizes are non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered. A Prize does not include personal expenditure, transport costs or any other incidental costs other than those explicitly included.
8. Arsenal reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or any part of it/them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to a Prize (or any part of a Prize) and unless agreed otherwise in writing a Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses not included within a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
9. Where applicable to the Prize(s) or parts of the Prize(s), Arsenal’s terms and conditions at https://www.arsenal.com/ticket-membership-terms and https://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/termsAndConditions shall apply.
10. Other terms and conditions (including third party terms and conditions) may also apply to the Prize(s) or parts of the Prize(s).
11. The winner(s) of each Prize Draw must not sell, assign or transfer a Prize(s) to any other person, including for payment or any other form of valuable consideration.
12. SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner(s) of the Prize Draw will be picked at random from all eligible entries received between the applicable Start Date and Closing Date.
13. The winner(s) of the Prize Draw will be contacted using the contact details provided on entry to the Prize Draw within 72 hours of the Closing Date with further details on how to redeem the Prize(s). If we attempt to contact a winner (for example to confirm matters in respect of delivery of a Prize) and they do not respond within 14 days, an alternative winner may be selected at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries.
14. PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: If any winner is aged 18 or over, such winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Prize Draw. Imagery and video of the screening will be captured at the Event and winners and their guests will be asked to sign and complete an imagery consent form before taking part in the Event. Members should only enter the Prize Draw if they and their guest would be comfortable with being filmed and photographed at the Event. Arsenal, Fortress (GB) Limited, or any other business associated with the Prize Draw may use the winner's and/or guest’s name and imagery and his/her comments relating to the Prize Draw and/or the Prize and/or the Event for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
15. Details of winners’ names and counties will be available on request for one month after the applicable Closing Date by writing to Arsenal (including providing a stamped self-addressed envelope and stating the name and closing date of the Prize Draw) at the postal address set out in clause 24 below.
16. Arsenal will use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw and awarding the Prize. More information about how Arsenal handles personal data is available at www.arsenal.com/privacy-policy.
17. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
18. Arsenal reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
19. Entries must be submitted strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. Arsenal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
20. Arsenal’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Prize Draw (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
i. any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Prize Draw and/or the Prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
ii. any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
22. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Prize Draw and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and Arsenal both agree that the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
23. SPIRIT OF THE PRIZE DRAW: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Prize Draw by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Arsenal reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future Prize Draws.
24. CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Prize Draw, please write to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at Memberships, The Arsenal Football Club, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.