Take a look at some of the most commonly asked questions about our membership package - and join the Arsenal family today!
Why become an Arsenal WFC member?
We want you to be a part of the club and bring you closer to the team. Becoming a member is the ultimate way to show your support and be rewarded for your loyalty to Arsenal WFC.
What’s the difference between a membership and a season ticket?
Being a member is about having an affinity with the club all year round – not just on matchdays! Along with access to our home games, members also receive a range of exclusive benefits.
What are the membership benefits?
All members will receive:
- 2019/20 season pass – allowing access to all home friendlies, FA WSL, Conti Cup and FA Cup fixtures taking place at Meadow Park. UWCL is not included in the 2019/20 membership package.
- Membership pack, including exclusive merchandise
- Season pass holder and lanyard
All members will also receive access to the following:
- Priority access and discounts to exclusive Arsenal WFC events
- The opportunity to attend our end of season fan forum
- Entry into the ballot to attend an open training session at our London Colney training ground
In addition, junior members will also receive:
- A birthday card on your special day
- Entry into our mascot ballot
- The opportunity to be part of our junior members' takeover day
Mascots lead the team onto the pitch at our home games and also receive;
- Full kit - so you look the part!
- Two match tickets - so you can invite your family and friends
- A mention in our matchday programme
- A signed photo of you with the team to remember your special day
How much do memberships cost?
Adults - £70
Concession* - £35
Postage £3.95 per membership
* Concession: over-65 (born on or before September 1, 1952) / Juniors: under-16 (born on or after August 31, 2001)
Disabled Supporters (are also allocated one additional Season Pass for assistant, but not full membership)
When will I receive my season pass?
Season Passes will be available to collect at both our pre-season matches at Meadow Park in August. Any passes not collected at these games will then be posted ahead of the start of the season.
When will I receive my membership pack?
Please note that packs will be posted directly to each member in November. If your membership is a gift and you would like it delivered elsewhere, please contact ArsenalWomen@arsenal.co.uk.
How do I enter the open training session and/or mascot ballots?
All members will be automatically entered into any exclusive events session ballots. Junior members will also be entered into the mascot ballot. We will open applications for our junior members’ takeover day closer to the designated matchday.
I have lost my membership card - what I can do?
Please email ArsenalWomen@arsenal.co.uk or call 01727 747 452. Replacement cards will incur a £5 charge.
Does my membership give me access to Arsenal FC matches?
No. For Arsenal FC membership information, please click here
How can I purchase my membership?
Still have questions?
Please send any further enquiries to ArsenalWomen@arsenal.co.uk and a member of the team will contact you directly.
Copyright 2019 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.