My Arsenal Rewards – 250 My Arsenal Rewards Points Offer Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you are eligible for the 250 My Arsenal Rewards Points Offer (the “Promotion”) and should be read alongside the My Arsenal Rewards Membership Terms and Conditions, both of which apply in full to your receipt of the Points Offer and your relevant My Arsenal Rewards Membership.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The start date and time for the Promotion is Monday 16 May 2022 at 00:01 BST (the “Start Date”). The closing date and time for the Promotion is Sunday 26 June 2022 at 23:59 BST (“Closing Date”). The Promotion shall not be available after the Closing Date meaning that the Points Offer shall not be granted to any individual whose renewal is received after the Closing Date.
2. TO ENTER: The Promotion and Points Offer shall be available throughout the Promotion Period. To receive the Points Offer you need to renew your current (and eligible) Arsenal membership at eticketing.co.uk/arsenal/ by no later than the Closing Date.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is available to all Season 2021/22 Red, Silver and Cannon Members who are renewing their relevant Arsenal Membership for Season 22/23 within the Promotion Period.
4. POINTS OFFER: Eligible individuals to whom the Promotion applies shall, upon completing the requirements of the promotion, receive 250 My Arsenal Rewards Points into their applicable My Arsenal Rewards account (the “Points Offer”). The Points Offer is non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered. The Points Offer does not include personal expenditure, transport costs or any other incidental costs other than those explicitly included. The Points Offer will be applied to all eligible and applicable Members My Arsenal Rewards accounts on 30 June 2022 automatically.
5. Arsenal reserves the right to substitute the Points Offer (or any part of it/them) for an offer or offers of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Points Offer (or any part of a Points Offer) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Points Offer is non-refundable and non-transferable.
6. The claimants of the Points Offer must not and cannot sell, assign or transfer the Points Offer to any other person, including for payment or any other form of valuable consideration.
7. PERSONAL DATA: Arsenal will use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Promotion and the Points Offer. More information about how Arsenal handles personal data is available at www.arsenal.com/privacy-policy.
8. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Claims for the Point Offer must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete claims, or for electronic entries that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries and claims will be deemed void.
9. Arsenal reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Points Offer or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
10. Entries and claims must be submitted strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry or claim not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Points Offer will not be awarded in respect of such entry or claim. Arsenal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries or claims which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions or the My Arsenal Rewards Terms and Conditions.
11. Arsenal’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
i. any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Points Offer (including the member’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
ii. any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
13. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your participation in the Promotion and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and Arsenal both agree that the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
14. SPIRIT OF THE PROMOTION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Promotion by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Arsenal reserves the right to render your participation invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future promotions.
15. CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Points Offer, please write to us by email at email@example.com or by post at ‘Memberships, The Arsenal Football Club, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.