Get your climate change question answered by an Arsenal player and win Club Level tickets
Official Club Partner, Octopus Energy is looking for Junior Gunners to send in environmental questions, which we’ll get answered by an Arsenal player.
So if you’ve got a burning question on climate change that you’d like answered, send us a video of you asking your question to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.
We’ll select a few of our favourites to ask the players and if your question is selected, you’ll go into a prize draw to win two Club Level tickets to an Arsenal game. Make sure to include your name and membership number in your email.
BONUS PRIZE: That's not all, our favourite video entry will also receive two passes for a stadium tour with an Arsenal legend!
Entry is open to all Junior Gunners Members ages 4-16 and closes on Sunday 29th March 2020.
Win Club Level tickets & more with Octopus Energy Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the Win Club Level tickets & more with Octopus Energy (“Competition”). By entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Competition and you will not be eligible to win the prize.
1. COMPETITION PERIOD: The start date for entries is 5th March 2020 at 12.00 (UK time) (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is Sunday, March 29th at 23:59 (UK time) (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition.
2. TO ENTER: To enter the Competition, you need to visit www.arsenal.com/juniorgunners and complete the form including a question that you'd like answered on climate change and/or send a video of you asking your question to email@example.com by no later than the Closing Date. Your membership number will be required.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to all Junior Gunners Members age 4-16 only. Only one entry per person is allowed.
4. If entrants are under 18, consent from a parent or guardian must be obtained prior to entry and the parent or guardian must agree to these Terms and Conditions in full.
5. Employees of The Arsenal Football Club Plc (company number 109244) (“Arsenal”) or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
6. No purchase is required to enter but you will require email and internet access to enter the Competition. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Competition.
7. PRIZE: Two club level tickets (the “Prize”). The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. personal expenditure, transport costs and other incidental costs other than those specifically included. An additional prize of two Arsenal legend stadium tour passes will be awarded to a video entry. Tickets and passes are subject to availability, an Octopus Energy representative will be in touch with the winners to arrange after the winners have been selected.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize(s) (or any part of it/them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses not included within the Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
9. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize where applicable.
10. SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner(s) will be picked at random from all eligible entries received between the Start Date and the Closing Date for the Club Level tickets. The video will be selected by a member of the Junior Gunners Team and/or Octopus Energy.
The winner will be contacted using the contact details provided on entry within 72 hours of the Closing Date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm details for delivery of the Prize within 14 days, an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries.
Unless otherwise notified by Junior Gunners, the Prize will be delivered to the winner within 30 days of confirmation of the winner’s address for delivery of the Prize.
11. PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: If the winner is aged 18 or over, the winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Competition and the Junior Gunners and/or Arsenal may use the winner's name and image and his/her comments relating to the Competition and/or the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
12. Details of the winner’s name will be available on request for one month after the Closing Date by writing to the Promoter (including providing a stamped self-addressed envelope and stating the name and closing date of the Competition ) at the address set out below.
13. The Promoter will use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Competition and awarding the Prize. More information about how Arsenal handles personal data is available at www.arsenal.com/privacy-policy .
14. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Competition (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Competition and/or the Prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
17. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and the Promoter both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
18. SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Competition by cheating or committing fraud in any way, the Promoter and Arsenal each reserve the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future competitions.
If you have any questions about the Competition, please write to Junior Gunners, Marketing Department, The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.
The promoter of the Competition is Junior Gunners
Copyright 2020 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.