Let's get creative, JG's!
Would you like your little one's favourite Arsenal drawing to be featured on our social media?
If so, send their best Bukayo Saka, colourful Cedric or Beth Mead masterpiece to us at email@example.com or share with us on social media, using the hashtag #JGDrawings.
We'll then select a few of our favourites to be shared at @juniorgunners on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the “Send in your player pictures!” promotion (the “Promotion”) hosted by The Arsenal Football Club Plc (“Arsenal”). By entering the Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Promotion.
- If entrants are under 18, consent from a parent or guardian must be obtained prior to entry and the parent or guardian must agree to these Terms and Conditions in full.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: Without prejudice to any other rights you have granted to Arsenal, by entering this Promotion, you agree that your entry may be used by Arsenal and its selected sub-licensees, in perpetuity and throughout the world in any and all media whether now known or hereafter invented without further remuneration, for Arsenal’s marketing, editorial or promotional purposes or for any other purpose deemed reasonable by Arsenal (“Permitted Purposes”).
- Arsenal will use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Promotion. More information about how Arsenal handles personal data is available at www.arsenal.com/privacy-policy.
4. Warranties: By entering the Promotion, you warrant and undertake that:
- you are the legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights in the entry, and that your entry is your own original work and does not infringe any third party rights;
- you have obtained all relevant rights and written permissions from individuals featured in the entry, and that your entry does not feature anyone under the age of 12 unless it is your own child and you have that child’s consent; and
- your entry does not infringe the laws of England.
- All entrants hereby waive and agree not to assert (and warrant that all individuals featured have waived and agreed not to assert) any moral rights in and in connection with their entry.
- All entrants agree to do such other things and execute such other documents as are reasonably requested of them by Arsenal in order to allow Arsenal to use their entry for the Permitted Purposes.
7. Arsenal reserves the right to pass on any entries which cause it concern to the relevant authorities.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. Arsenal shall have no obligation to feature your entry in any promotion or marketing it carries out, or to upload it to our social media channels, and Arsenal may select entries for the Montage in its sole discretion.
- Arsenal reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable. Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Arsenal’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ARSENAL’S LIABILITY TO YOU: Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
- any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Promotion and/or the Prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
- any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Promotion and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and Arsenal both agree that the courts of England will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
- SPIRIT OF THE PROMOTION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Promotion by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Arsenal reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future promotions.
- 24. CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Competition, please write to Junior Gunners, The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.