We've teamed up with FUSE and Arsenal Football Development to award one lucky JG a space at an upcoming five day coaching experience
FUSE deliver Arsenal Football Development experiences both here in the UK and in Orlando, Florida with Universal Studios. They are a perfect experience for young, aspiring footballers who want to learn football through Arsenal in a safe, fun and positive learning environment.
The focus of a FUSE experience is to encourage players to be the best version of themselves, with our Arsenal Football Development coaches recreating a training week that our academy players go through using the same topics , themes and coaching styles that have been successful in developing some of the best young talent in the world.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply submit your JG's details below. The next course is scheduled to take place in April 2021 at Harrow School, London. Due to the ongoing COVID situation, this is subject to change. The winner will be contacted once the competition has closed with more information on how to redeem their space and availability.
This competition is open to paid Junior Gunners members age 10-16 and closes on Sunday 7th February 2021 at 11.59pm (UK time).
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the ‘Win a space on a five day Fuse Soccer experience’ competition (“Competition”). By entering the Promotion, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you should not enter the promotion and you will not be eligible to win the prize.
- COMPETITION PERIOD: The start date for entries is Thursday, 7 January 2021 once live on the Junior Gunners website at arsenal.com/juniorgunners (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is Sunday, 7 February 2021 at 23.59 (UK time) (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition.
- TO ENTER: To enter the Competition, you need to visit the Junior Gunners website at arsenal.com/juniorgunners or the competition page on the Junior Gunners app. You will need to complete and submit the online form as instructed by no later than the Closing Date. Membership details must be submitted on the online form.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to paid Junior Gunners members, aged 10-16 years only. Only one entry per person is allowed.
- If entrants are under 18, consent from a parent or guardian must be obtained prior to entry and the parent or guardian must agree to these Terms and Conditions in full. Winners may be required to supply a completed parental/legal guardian consent form in accordance with Arsenal’s directions in order to claim their prize.
- Employees of The Arsenal Football Club Plc (company number 109244) (“Arsenal”), Soccer Stateside Ltd trading as Fuse Soccer (“FUSE”) or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- No purchase is required to enter but you will require email and internet access to enter the Competition. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Competition.
- PRIZE: 1 space on an upcoming Fuse Soccer run Arsenal 5 Day Soccer Experience, currently scheduled to take place in April 2021 at Harrow School (the “Prize”).
- The winner and their parent or guardian may be required to accept further third party terms and conditions with FUSE in order to claim the Prize, including providing further consents to FUSE directly in accordance with the requirements of the Prize.
- Due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic you acknowledge and agree that the date, time and location of the Prize are subject to change as FUSE and/or Arsenal may deem necessary. The Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Arsenal reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of it) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses, including (without limitation) costs associated with travel, kit and accommodation, are not included within the Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prizes where applicable.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: 1 (one) winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries received between the Start Date and the Closing Date.
- The winner will be contacted using the contact details provided on entry within 72 hours of the Closing Date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm details for delivery of the Prize within 14 days, an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries.
- Unless otherwise notified by Arsenal, details of the Prize (along with more information on how to redeem your space and availability) will be delivered to the winner within 30 days of confirmation of the winner’s address for delivery of the Prize.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: Arsenal will use entrants’ personal details, (including, without limitation, sharing such personal details with FUSE) for the purposes of administering the Competition. More information about how Arsenal handles personal data is available at www.arsenal.com/privacy-policy.
- Details of the winner’s name and county will be available on request for one month after the Closing Date by writing to Arsenal (including providing a stamped self-addressed envelope and stating the name and closing date of the Competition) at the address set out below.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
- Arsenal reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. Arsenal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Arsenal’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Competition (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
- any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Competition and/or the Prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
- any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and Arsenal both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
- SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Competition by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Arsenal reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future competitions.
- CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions about the Promotion, please write to The Junior Gunners Team, Marketing Department, The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.
Copyright 2021 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.