Win egg-cellent prizes every day on the Junior Gunners App this Easter
Starting on Monday 6th April, and continuing up until April 19th we're giving you the chance to win lots of amazing Arsenal prizes.
Up for grabs in this year's Easter Egg Hunt are:
- adidas Predator Mutator boots signed by Mattéo Guendouzi
- Garmin Spider Man vívofit jr. 2 from Official Club Partner, Vitality
- Shirts and footballs signed by the Arsenal squad
- Arsenal toys and games
- and loads more!
To take part, all you have to do is open the app each day, solve the daily puzzle and you've entered... you'd have to be hopping mad to miss out!
PLEASE NOTE: We will be contacting winners on a weekly basis, but at this time please expect a delay in the delivery of prizes.
Entry in the JG Easter Egg Hunt is open to all Junior Gunner App users, this includes Junior Gunners members and new Junior Gunners digital members. By entering, you confirm that your parent or guardian has read and accepted the terms and conditions as stated below.
JG App Easter Egg Hunt Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the JG App Easter Egg Hunt (“Competition”). By entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Competition and you will not be eligible to win the prize. Entry is by via the Junior Gunners app only.
- COMPETITION PERIOD: The start date for entries is 6th April 2020 (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is 19th April 2020 at 23:59 (UK time) (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition.
- TO ENTER: To enter the Competition, you will need to visit the Junior Gunners application (the “App”) which shall make available the full details of the Competition and a link to these Terms and Conditions. The Competition shall run each day throughout the Competition Period outlined in Clause 1, with a prize draw taking place daily until the Closing Date. To enter any day’s Competition you must be signed into the App and actively enter the Competition for that day. The instructions for entry will be outlined on participation on the App. All Competition entries for each day’s prize draw must be submitted by 11:59 PM on that day via the App, and no entry will be accepted after the Closing Date.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open exclusively to people who are resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) and user of the App who are:
- Junior Gunners paid Members;
- Junior Gunners Digital Members; and
- 16 years old or under.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Consent from a parent or guardian must be obtained prior to entry and the parent or guardian must agree to these Terms and Conditions in full.
- Employees of The Arsenal Football Club Plc (company number 109244) (“Arsenal”), the Promoter or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Entry is via the App only. No additional purchase is required to enter but you will require email and internet access to enter the Competition. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Competition.
- PRIZE: There shall be a new prize draw available to enter every day of the Competition Period. The prize draw for each day is available for entry for 24 hours only, starting at 12.00 AM and closing at 11.59 PM for each respective day (UK Time). The following prizes shall be available to win on that day in April 2020, as advertised on the App:
6th – One (1) Signed Arsenal shirt;
7th – One (1) eFootball PES 2020 on PlayStation 4;
8th – Two (2) Funko POP! Figures;
9th – One (1) pair of football boots signed by Matteo Guendouzi;
10th –One (1) Arsenal 19/20 Away shirt;
11th – One (1) pair of football boots signed by Jordan Nobbs;
12th – One (1) Arsenal 19/20 Home shirt;
13th – One (1) Arsenal Women signed shirt;
14th – A minimum of three (3) Soccerstarz figures;
15th – One (1) Arsenal football, one (1) Gunnersaurus lunch bag, one (1) deck of Arsenal luxury playing cards and one (1) Arsenal water bottle;
16th – One (1) family tickets (two (2) Adults and two (2) under-16s) to the Arsenal Women v Tottenham Hotspur Women match, currently scheduled for 13 May 2020;
17th – One (1) family tickets (two (2) Adults and two (2) under-16s) to any grade B or C Arsenal Home game between 6 April 2020 and the end of the 20/21 season;
18th – One (1) Garmin Spider Man vívofit jr. 2; and
19th – One (1) signed Arsenal Home shirt,
collectively referred to as the “Prizes”.
- The Prizes are limited to the Prizes themselves and do not include personal expenditure, transport costs and other incidental costs other than those specifically included.
- Match tickets are subject to availability and subject to Arsenal’s and the Promoter’s Home Match Tickets Terms and Conditions (see www.arsenal.com/membership/tickets-information/terms-and-conditions-). The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prizes (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses not included within the Prizes are the responsibility of the winner(s). By entering, you are confirming that you are available to attend on the day of any specified fixtures. Any winner must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian. In the event that the winner cannot attend, the promoter will not provide tickets for an alternative fixture and another winner will be chosen.
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize where applicable.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner(s) will be picked at random from all eligible and correct entries received between the Start Date and the Closing Date.
- The winner will be contacted using the contact details provided on entry within 14 days of the Closing Date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm details for delivery of the Prize within 14 days, an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries.
- Unless otherwise notified by The Promoter, the Prizes will be delivered to the winner within 30 days of confirmation of the winner’s address for delivery of the Prizes. If, for any reason (including, without limitation: (i) the suspension and/or reduced access to postal and/or delivery services; (ii) the closure of the Promoter’s normal place of conducting business; or (iii) due to events outside of the Promoter’s control) the Promoter is unable to deliver a Prize to a winner within the time frame mentioned in this paragraph 14, then such delay and/or failure to deliver shall not constitute a breach of contract on the part of the Promoter or Arsenal. If such delay and/or failure to deliver occurs, the Promoter shall use reasonable endeavours to comply with its obligations under these Terms and Conditions and to arrange for delivery at a later date.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: If a winner is aged 18 or over, the winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Competition and the Promoter may use the winner's name and image and his/her comments relating to the Competition and/or the Prizes for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
- Details of the winner’s names and counties will be available on request for one month after the Closing Date by writing to the Promoter (including providing a stamped self-addressed envelope and stating the name and closing date of the Competition) at the address set out below.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Competition (including the Prizes) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
- any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Competition and/or the Prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
- any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and the Promoter both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
- SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Competition by cheating or committing fraud in any way, the Promoter and Arsenal each reserve the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future competitions.
- CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Competition, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, Junior Gunners Department, The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.
- PROMOTER: The promoter of the Competition is Junior Gunners on behalf of Arsenal.
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club Limited. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.