Father’s Day Legends Tour Competition - Terms and Conditions
1. This competition ("Promotion") is open to Junior Gunners aged 4-16 who enter via the Junior Gunners website. Each entrant confirms that he or she has the consent of his or her parent or legal guardian for entering into this Promotion and has drawn their attention to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The entrant’s parent or guardian will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them on the entrant’s behalf when entering this Promotion.
3. To take part in this Promotion, enter by nominating your father figure to email@example.com or by post as outlined on the Junior Gunners website, providing all information, materials and documents required. The entrant will need to provide full contact details along with contact details of a parent or guardian. Maximum of one entry per person.
4. Opening date: The Promotion will start on the date indicated on the Junior Gunners website.
5. Closing date: All entries must be received by 11:59pm on Wednesday 22nd June 2016.
6. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of any entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
7. The winner will be selected by the judge(s) from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the closing date. Winning entries will be decided in the opinion and sole discretion of the panel of judges. The selection will be made on the closing date or the day after the closing date.
8. Winners will be notified by email by 24th June 2016. Where a winner is under 13, the Club will send notification of any win or prize directly to the winner’s parent or guardian.
9. Prize: The winner will receive four tickets to the Legends Stadium Tour. The four tickets must be used/redeemed by 30th September 2016.
10. The prize does not include access to players, travel or accommodation costs incurred by the winners entering the competition.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prize(s) (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. If the Club is required to cancel the event for any reasons beyond its control, it shall not be obliged to provide any alternative or substitute prize.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
13. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 3 days of the date the winner(s) are selected by the judge(s), the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
14. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
15. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
16. Details of prize winners' names and county will be available for one month after the close of this Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and closing date of the Promotion. By entering this Promotion, entrants confirm that they have the permission of a parent or legal guardian for their name and county to be made available in this way.
18. The event may be filmed and still images taken and your child may be identifiable in such photographic images and/or video recordings. By consenting to your child entering this Competition, you acknowledge that photographic images and/or video recordings and/or stills taken from those video recordings may be taken of you and may also be used by the Club and its associated companies for marketing and/or promotional purposes, or provided to third party media outlets (such as newspapers and television channels), and you consent to such use by the Club and its associated company, through all media channels.
18. By consenting to your child entering this Promotion, you agree on behalf of your child that: (a) he/she is the legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights in his/her entry (including all images, designs and/or text submitted as part of the entry process), that the entry is his/her own original work and does not infringe any third party rights; (b) he/she hereby assigns to the Promoter all rights in any designs (including, without limitation, any logos, drawings or sketches but excluding photographs), names, text or slogans submitted as part of your entry, together with the right to sue for past infringement of the intellectual property rights in the designs, names, text or slogans; (c) his/her entry does not infringe English law; (d) any photos he/she submits may be used by the Promoter and their selected sub-licensees for the Promoter’s marketing and promotional purposes, or provided to third party media outlets (such as newspapers and television channels), through all media channels and throughout the world (“permitted purposes”); (e) he/she has obtained all relevant rights and written permission from individuals featured in the entry, and that his/her entry does not feature anyone under the age of 12 unless it is the entrant; and (f) he/she hereby waives and agrees not to assert (and promises that all individuals featured have waived and agreed not to assert) any moral rights as the author/creator in and in connection with the entry.
19. You agree on behalf of your child to do such other things and execute such other documents as are reasonably requested of you or your child by the Promoter in order to allow the Promoter to use and exploit the entry for the permitted purposes and/or to give full effect to the above assignment of intellectual property rights in the entry.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to pass on any images which cause it concern to the relevant authorities.
21. Additional terms and conditions for the Promotion, such as the opening date and the criteria by which entrants are judged, are available on the Junior Gunners website.
22. This Promotion, and any contractual or non-contractual dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion. The Promoter is: The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.