Lights, camera, action! We're looking for JGs who'd like to star in one of our exclusive event videos.
Do you love making video's, have your own YouTube channel or enjoy being in front of the camera? Then we're looking for you!
At our Away Trip to Crystal Palace, Junior Gunner competition winner Harvey stepped up to the plate and hosted interviews with JGs, provided insight on the match and presented a roundup of the whole days' events at the Crystal Maze and Selhurst Park. Now we're looking for Junior Gunners Members who would love to host one of our next event videos.
If you'd like to be our next JG presenter then send us a video, showing us why you'd be the perfect person for the job!
We're looking for confident, bubbly JGs so be as creative as possible - you could sing us a song, do a dance ... anything!
Send your video to JuniorGunners@Arsenal.co.uk - please remember to include your membership number and name.
This competition is open to all Young Guns Members aged 12-16. Open until 1st March 2019. If you're selected we will contact you via email with further details.
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the Competition. By entering the Competition, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Competition and you will not be eligible to win a Prize (as defined herein).
- COMPETITION PERIOD: The start date for entries shall be January 2019 at 11:00 (UK time) (the “Start Date”) and the closing date for entries shall be 1st March 2019 at 11.59pm (UK time) (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition.
- TO ENTER: To enter the competition, you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with a video explaining why you would make a perfect Junior Gunners presenter [make sure you include your full name, phone number and email address] by no later than the closing date.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to all paid Young Guns Members aged 12-16 years. Only one entry per person is allowed. If entrants are under 18, consent from a parent or guardian must be obtained prior to entry and the parent or guardian must agree to these terms and conditions in full. Employees of The Arsenal Football Club Plc (company number 109244) (“Arsenal”), the promoter or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the competition. [Entry is by email or via post as outlined on the Junior Gunners website] No purchase is required to enter but you will require email and internet access to enter the competition. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the competition.
- Employees of the Promoter (as defined herein) or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- You will require email and internet access to enter the Competition. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the purchase of a Junior Gunners Membership or to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Competition.
- PRIZE: The opportunity to be a presenter on a Junior Gunner event video (video a “Prize”). There will be one (1) winner selected at random from all eligible entries for the Competition. For the avoidance of doubt, only one (1) Prize will be awarded to the respective winner. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: The winner of the Competition will be selected by Arsenal employees from all eligible and correct entries received between the Start Date and the Closing Date.
- The winner will be contacted within seventy-two (72) hours of the Closing Date using the contact details which they provided for the purpose of purchasing their Red Membership. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm their details for delivery of the Prize within fourteen (14) days, an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries as a replacement for winner.
- Unless otherwise notified to the winner, the Prize will be delivered to the winner within thirty (30) days of confirmation of the relevant winner email address for delivery of the Prize.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: The winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Competition and the Promoter may use the winners’ name and image and their comments relating to the Competition and/or the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
- The Promoter will use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Competition and awarding the Prize only.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition or these terms and conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable. Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions. The promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the competition (including the prize) and no correspondence will be entered into. Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise): any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the competition and/or the prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that this agreement is governed by English law. This means that your entry into the competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and the promoter both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Competition by cheating or committing fraud in any way, [the promoter and Arsenal each reserve][the promoter reserves] the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future competitions.
CONTACT: email@example.com If you have any questions about the competition, please write to The Junior Gunners Team, Marketing Department, The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.
PROMOTER: The “promoter” of the competition is [Junior Gunners] [on behalf of Arsenal]. Copyright 2017 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.
Copyright 2019 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.