Young Guns, do you fancy coming to watch Arsenal v Southampton at the Emirates?
On Saturday, September 10, Arsenal face Southampton at Emirates Stadium and we’re giving you the chance to win two tickets to come and watch the match with a mate in the Young Guns Enclosure!
The YGE is in the lower tier of the Clock End, and as you may have guessed, is only available for Young Guns! Find out more about the YGE and availability here.
In order to be in with a chance of winning this brilliant prize, all you need to do is correctly answer the question below. Entry is open to Young Guns members aged 12-16 years, membership details will be requested. Deadline for entry is 11.59, Sunday 21st August. By entering, you confirm that your parent or guardian has read and accepted the terms and conditions.
See below for the terms and conditions:
SORRY THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the [Player Escort Competition] (“Competition”). By entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Competition and you will not be eligible to win the prize. [Entry is via the Junior Gunners website only.]
1. COMPETITION PERIOD: The start date for entries is [July 2016] once live on the Junior Gunners website (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is [21st August 2016] at 23:59 (UK time) (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition.
2. TO ENTER: To enter the Competition, you need to visit [arsenal.com/juniorgunners]. You will need to [answer the multiple choice questions correctly] and complete the form on the Junior Gunners website, by no later than the Closing Date.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to UK residents [(excluding Northern Ireland)] only. Only one entry per person is allowed.
4. If entrants are under 18, consent from a parent or guardian must be obtained prior to entry and the parent or guardian must agree to these Terms and Conditions in full. [Any winner must be given consent by their parent or legal guardian. In the event that the winner cannot attend, the Promoter will not provide tickets for an alternative fixture and another winner will be chosen.]
5. Employees of The Arsenal Football Club Plc (company number 109244) (“Arsenal”), the Promoter or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
6. [Entry is via the Junior Gunners website only.] No purchase is required to enter but you will require email and internet access to enter the Competition. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Competition.
7. PRIZE: [two player escort positions for the Arsenal Legends v Milan Glorie match on Saturday 3rd September, and two tickets (per winner) for the match (one JG and one parent/guardian) ] (the “Prize”). The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. [The Prize does not include personal expenditure, travel expenditure and other incidental costs other than those specifically included.]
8. The winner will receive [TWO] tickets to the fixture specified in the Promotion being entered. By entering, you are confirming that you are available to attend on the day of the specified fixture. Any winner must provide the consent of their parent or legal guardian. In the event that the winner cannot attend, the Promoter will not provide tickets for an alternative fixture and another winner will be chosen. Use of tickets by winners is subject to the Promoter’s Home Match Ticket Terms and Conditions (see www.arsenal.com/membership/tickets-information/terms-and-conditions-).”
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non- transferable. All costs and expenses not included within the Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
10. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize where applicable.
11. SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be picked [at random] from all eligible [and correct] entries received between the Start Date and the Closing Date.
12. The winner will be contacted using the contact details provided on entry within 72 hours of the closing date.If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm details for delivery of the Prize within 5 days, an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries.
13. [Unless otherwise notified to the winner, the Prize will be delivered to the winner within 5 days of confirmation of the winner’s address for delivery of the Prize.] ?16.02.15 – AFC Standard Form – WD
14. Details of the winner’s name and county will be available on request for one month after the Closing Date by writing to the Promoter (including providing a stamped self-addressed envelope and stating the name and closing date of the Promotion) at the address set out below.
16. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
18.Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Competition (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise): i. any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Competition and/or the Prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or ii. any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
21. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that this Agreement is governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and the Promoter both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non- exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
22. SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Competition by cheating or committing fraud in any way, [the Promoter and Arsenal each reserve][the Promoter reserves] the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future competitions.
23. CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions about the Competition, please write to Junior Gunners, Marketing Department, The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU. 24. PROMOTER: The “Promoter” of the Competition is [Junior Gunners][on behalf of Arsenal].
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.