Welcome to The Arsenal Ticket Exchange service, where season ticket holders that are unable to attend a game can sell their tickets to fellow Arsenal members or transfer them to family or friends.
Selling a Ticket on Ticket Exchange
Season ticket holders unable to attend a game can make their ticket available once the match is sold out via the Ticket Exchange Service (subject to restrictions*).
Upon a buyer being found and a sale being made, your membership card will be disabled for the game while the buyer's membership card will be activated. The credit for the ticket sale (less a 10% administrative charge) will be deducted from the cost of your 2016/17 season ticket renewal.
Benefits of Selling a Ticket on Ticket Exchange:
• Better ticket availability for Red and Silver level members. Last season over 36000 tickets were sold via this service.
• Using this service enables season ticket holders the opportunity to seek financial return on their season ticket.
• Tickets for UEFA Champions League fixtures can be sold on Ticket Exchange. This excludes ticket holders who are currently relocated due to UEFA requirements.
• An interactive seat map will display all available tickets in one location, and simplifies the booking process for Silver and Red level members as we have created an environment which makes it easy to view available seats.
• Gold Members who cannot attend a game now have the ability to sell their ticket electronically to a Member of their choice once a fixture has officially sold out.
• The Exchange provides members a secure and convenient service to resell tickets to fellow members.
• We hope that this service will assist us in our objectives of eradicating the unauthorised and illegal sale of tickets through touts.
Transfer a Ticket with Ticket Exchange
Ticket Transfer gives Gold and Platinum Members the ability to electronically transfer their ticket to a game they cannot attend to a family member or friend – once the fixture has sold out.*
Once the Member has transferred their ticket to a fan via their online account and the recipient has accepted the transfer the recipient will print a coupon at home which will provide them access to the Stadium. The membership card of the Member will then be deactivated for the fixture.
Benefits of Transferring a Ticket on Ticket Exchange:
• Transfer your ticket directly to a family member or friend of your choice and save yourself the trouble of having to hand over your membership card
• Always feel comfortable in knowing who is sitting in your seat on a Matchday
• Always make sure your seat is filled so the crowd stay loud and proud
• Assist us in our objectives of eradicating the unauthorised and illegal sale of tickets through touts.
The Cashback Service (Enhancements to The Ticket Exchange)
After completing comprehensive user testing of the Cashback service we are pleased to announce that this service will be available throughout the season during designated time slots. Cashback can be used by Platinum and Gold members and provides an additional way of reimbursing Members who have accrued monies via Ticket Exchange by withdrawing the proceeds of successful seats sold via Ticket Exchange and transferred in to your chosen bank account.
The Cashback service will be available from September 2016 and will only be available during advertised time slots throughout the season.
Cashback time slots for the remainder of the 2016/17 Season are as follows;
- Opens on Thursday 24th November 10am and closes on Friday 2nd December at 10am.
- Opens on Friday 20th January 10am and closes on Friday 27th January at 10am.
- Opens on Friday 24th February 10am and closes on Friday 3rd March 10am.
- Opens on Friday 24th March 10am and closes on Friday 31st March 10am.
Please revisit this page for further updates on available time slots regarding this service once the 2016/17 season has concluded.
- Buyer step by step guide
- Buyer FAQs
- Seller step by step guide
- Seller FAQs
- Ticket Transfer FAQs
- Cashback service FAQs
Use The Arsenal Ticket Exchange Service