Positive Futures is the national community-based inclusion programme for young people aged 10 to19.
Funded by the Home Office, the programme gives young people the chance to develop the skills needed to get on a positive career path and take on roles as active and responsible citizens.
Managed nationally by Catch22 the programme is delivered through 91 projects in some of the most deprived communities across England and Wales. Arsenal in the Community manage the Islington project that began in 2004. The programme is supported locally by Homes for Islington who help fund the estates section of the scheme.
For more information about the Positive Futures programme, please click and downloadable reports and case studies listed below.
Positive Futures Reports:
- Arsenal Positive Futures 09 10 Report.pdf
- Islington Positive Futures 08 09.pdf
- Arsenal Positive Futures Annual Report 2007 08.pdf
Positive Futures Case Studies:
- ATTEMPTING TO MOVE BEYOND SPORT CASE STUDY.pdf
- CREATIVE WAYS OF ENGAGING YOUNG PEOPLE.pdf
- CROSS BORDER WORK.pdf
- EMPLOYING PARTICIPANTS A DIRECT APPROACH.pdf
- ENGAGING FEMALES.pdf
- ESTATES EDUCATION & HOMEWORK CLUBS.pdf
- HEALTHY EATING CASE STUDY.pdf
- ISLINGTON YOUNG PEOPLE VISIT ARSENAL TRAINING GROUND.pdf
- PAUL'S CASE STUDY.pdf
- STUBBERS MAY.pdf