Our weekly feature, Talking Tactics with Stewart Robson, continues today.
Every week, Arsenal Player’s analyst will be looking back on the last first-team game.
Presenting from the first-team dressing room at Emirates Stadium, Stewart will tell you how the match was won, lost or drawn.
This week Stewart focuses on the Norwich game.
The points discussed include:
- Norwich's set-up in the first half
- the hosts playing into Arsenal's hands
- Arsenal finding joy down the wings
- the performance of Theo Walcott
- the Gunners attacking as one
- finding an understanding going forward
- Norwich living dangerously at the back
- Robin van Persie's ability to create
- Andre Santos' defensive display
- a few moments of concern
We hope you enjoy this feature.Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 21 Nov 2011