If you would like more information on how to set up your own Supporters’ Club or are part of a group of fans who would like official status, please contact Supporters’ Liaison Officer, Mark Brindle, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will then send you an application form, covering letter and guidelines with further information.
Being part of an official Supporters’ Club offers fans a number of benefits:
- The Club will be entitled to use a personalised Club crest (the “Logo”) on its headed paper, membership cards etc. This will be provided to the Club by Arsenal in due course
- The Club (together with its contact details including the address of the Club Website/social media pages) will appear on Arsenal.com within the Supporters’ Clubs section
- Specified members of the Club will be entitled to access the Arsenal Supporters’ Clubs extranet (the “Extranet”), via which they will be able to contact Arsenal, order tickets and join the Arsenal Supporters’ Clubs forum and news boards. Information on how to register for the Extranet will be provided to the Club in due course
- The Club will have the opportunity to be involved in nominating and presenting a “Player of the Year” award
- The Club will have the opportunity to appear on the “Club Culture” page of the Official Matchday Programme throughout the season and on the news pages of Arsenal.com
- The Club’s members will be entitled to attend stadium tours at times outside of normal opening times (subject to availability)
- Nominated representatives of the Club will be entitled to attend twice yearly meetings between representatives of the various Arsenal Supporters’ Clubs and Arsenal officials
- The Club will be able to produce a limited number of its own personalised merchandise (items are also limited) featuring the personalised Supporters’ Club Logo. Samples of all such merchandise must be approved by Arsenal in writing prior to such merchandise going into production. If Arsenal requires any changes to the merchandise, the Club must ensure that such changes are made before the merchandise goes into production.