1. These terms and conditions apply to both audio tours and Legends tours ("Tours") of Emirates Stadium (the "Stadium"). By booking a Tour, you accept these terms and conditions. Your entry to the Stadium is subject to these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time by The Arsenal Football Club Plc ("Arsenal" or "we") by posting the updated version on its website at www.arsenal.com/stadiumtours and the Ground Regulations.
2. We reserve the right to refuse you admission to the Stadium, or to eject you from the Stadium, if we deem it reasonable to do so in our sole discretion.
3. Your Tour booking entitles you to access the areas of the Stadium specified on the audio tour or by the Legends tour guide. Access to other parts of the Stadium is strictly prohibited. However, as the Emirates Stadium is a working stadium, not all areas may be available on the tour date due to stadium operations. Should this be the case, we will either show visitors other interesting areas of the ground or offer a full refund (at our sole discretion).
4. You agree to comply with all security checks required to access the Stadium. We may refuse admission if you fail to comply with the relevant security checks.
5. Children under the ages of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
6. The consumption of food and drink within the Stadium is strictly prohibited.
7. Tour tickets and vouchers are not for resale. Should we become aware that any tickets and/or vouchers have been resold, they will be immediately cancelled and no refund given.
8. Arsenal cannot be held responsible for any property lost on a Tour.
9. No parking is available on-site. Due to this, we recommend that all visitors use public transport.
10. You acknowledge that you will be liable to Arsenal for any damage caused by you to the Stadium or any of its contents, or for any injury caused to any of our staff or other visitors to the Stadium.
11. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or by that of our employees or any other liability that cannot, as a matter of law be excluded or limited:
? we exclude our liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered by you as a result of your Tour;
? our liability to you is limited to the price of your Tour; and
? we shall not be liable for any events outside our reasonable control.
12. Arsenal reserves the right to cancel Legends tours by giving 24 hours notice. If we have to cancel a Legends tour, a full refund or rescheduled Legends tour will be offered (at our sole discretion).
13. Should you wish to cancel your Legends tour, please inform a member of the tour department (0207 619 5000 option 2) at least 72 hours prior to your tour time. You will receive a full refund. No refunds can be given on Legends tours cancelled after 72 hours.
14. Please arrive 15 minutes before your Legends tour time otherwise you may be liable to miss the tour. If you arrive late for your Legends tour, we cannot guarantee that will be able to place you on another tour.
15. Legend tours last approximately 1 hour
16. An audio tour booking is valid for 3 months from the purchase. Tour times are not bookable in advance and, as there are a limited number of audio handsets, they are therefore subject to availability.
17. To redeem your audio tour booking, you will need to bring a copy of your email confirmation to the Stadium.
18. Information regarding the opening hours of the Stadium during which audio tours may be taken is available on the website at www.arsenal.com/stadiumtours If Arsenal is not able to allow tours to proceed on any particular day, it will give notice of the same (if reasonably possible) by making that information available on its website at www.arsenal.com/stadiumtours It is your responsibility to check the website before you come for your tour, to ensure that the Stadium is open to tours.
19. An audio tour is expected to last between 60 and 90 minutes, however you may take up to 3 hours should you wish to do so.Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 25 Feb 2013