Membership for The Foundry is sold out for the 2010/11 season. To register your interest for future membership click here.
In 1886, David Danskin led a group of workers from the Royal Arsenal Armament Factory to form Dial Square, the origins of the Club as we know it today. Soon after, 15 of the workers contributed a sixpence each to gain membership to the Football League, with Danskin adding the three shillings to purchase a football. The Foundry is a celebration of the Club's beginnings from the foundry within the armament factory to Emirates Stadium.
The restaurants combines past and present; contemporary lighting, furniture and finishes contrast with the hand-crafted traditions of Danskin's era, represented by rich timber panelling and deep-buttoned leather upholstered booths, complete with dedicated TV screens.
- Exclusive access to The Foundry for every competitive Arsenal first team home match
- A private table for the day
- Cocktail drinks reception on arrival
- Four-course seasonal buffet menu designed by Raymond Blanc protégé and award-winning Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons chef, Oleg Ibragimov Click here to view the sample menu
- Inclusive wines, beers and soft drinks throughout the day
- Merchandise and betting table service
- Occasional legend and player appearances post-match
- Invitation to attend a cocktail party hosted by Arsène Wenger
- Personalised name plaque on your Club Level seat
- Dedicated account contactInvitation to attend an end-of-season pitch tournament
- First option to purchase dining packages in The Foundry for other events at Emirates Stadium
- Discount on the use of The Foundry for private functions
Membership to The Foundry is sold out for the 2012/2013 season. To register your interest for future membership click here.Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 16 Nov 2010